5- Harry Gets Yelled At

Harry wasn't sure what to make of the valley. Atop the hill that Harry was standing on there was a large pine tree with a golden knitted jumper hanging in its branches. Around the roots of the tree there was a sleeping dragon and Harry decided that he was definitely not going to tickle that sleeping dragon. He made his way towards the tree and saw a large blue house along with many other things (not all that made sense to Harry like a climbing wall that seemed to have lava trickling down it.)

Harry passed the tree and horns began to sound all over the valley and people began to flood towards Harry.
A crowd had gathered in no time and a blonde girl, closely followed by a girl with brown hair pushed their way to the front.

The blonde girl eyed Harry with piercing grey eyes that seemed to be calculating every different way she could kill Harry.

She growled and looked to the sky and began yelling, “IS THIS SOME SORT OF JOKE HERA! I SWEAR TO ALL OF THE GODS THAT I WILL COME UP THERE AND KILL YOU, EVEN IF YOU ARE IMMORTAL!” If Harry wasn't completely terrified out of his mind he might've thought that this girl was crazy. But he didn't have the brain capacity to think of this because she scared him. A lot.

The brunette girl put her hand on the blonde girl’s shoulder and gave her a look like ‘are you kidding me?’ Which seemed to calm the blonde girl down. Thank god.

A boy pushed his way to the front of the crowd joining the two girls. He was short, had dark hair and pale skin. The boy looked at him, but in a different way that the blonde girl. More like he was seeing into Harry’s life force and seeing the day that he would die.

“He's not a demigod.” The boy declared.

A second boy joined the others, he had golden rimmed glasses And blonde hair, “then how in Jupiter’s name did he get past the border.”
The blonde girl looked at him and declared, “the gods must've let him, that's the only way he could've-.”
“Annabeth,” a figure appeared, wading through the crowd. He was half bearded man and half stallion, “don't throttle the boy!” He turned to the growing crowd, “go back to your activities!” Then he turned back to the blonde girl Annabeth, “call a counsellors meeting and call the senate.”

********

“So you don't remember anything?” Annabeth asked again.

“Annabeth lay off him,” the blonde boy with the glasses who Harry had learnt was called Jason gave her a look, “I know the feeling and it's not the most nicest feeling.”

“It must be Hera!” The brunette girl, Piper declared. “She's done this exact thing before, she could easily do it again!”

“But there are other gods who could've done it!” A girl with black hair and a purple cloak rested her hands on the table.

Harry wasn't sure how everyone had fitted into the small room, but they had managed it, half of the room wore orange shirts whilst the other half wore purple tshirt and White togas. All of them were looking at Harry.
“Or it wasn't a god at all,” the dark haired boy with the pale skin, Nico, “like I said, he's not a demigod.”

Oooooo so we've made it to CHB!!! WHOOP WHOOP!! Now the fun begins.
Remember to vote, comment and check out the first song of the lightning theif musical on YouTube it looks bloody amazing and I can't wait for it!!
~Em xx