15- Harry Gets Some Really Delayed Post

So I think from your reactions that it was dramatic enough...

Harry followed Chiron into the big house.

“What do you need to show him?” Annabeth asked, hurrying after Chiron who was moving extremely fast in his wheelchair.

“In 1999 Percy visited camp. He brought with him three other people. I didn't know him or any of the others then. It was before you had even come to camp Annabeth. But Percy knew me.” Chiron pulled some letters from the bookshelf, “he gave me these and told me to give them to Harry when you knew where you came from.” He handed Harry the stack of letters.

“Um thanks,” Harry took the letters, “but if Percy visited you in 1999, what year is it?”

Annabeth gave him a strange look, “it's 2012.”

Harry's eyes widened, "Time turners,” Harry muttered, “I'm from 1999, that's why Percy is there, or was there.”
“What's a time turner?” Annabeth asked.

“It's a magical object that enables wizards to travel in time,” Harry told her, “my friend Hermione used to have one.” Things were coming back to him. Memories flooding back.

“So you think a goddess used a time turner to send Percy back and and you forwards?” Chiron mused, “but why not just exchange you two in real time?”

“It's not Kronos is it?” Annabeth sounded fearful.

“No,” Nico Di Angelo emerged from the shadows, “he was too widely scattered, it can't be him.”

“It has to be someone powerful,” Annabeth thought out loud, “a primordial, or a rogue Olympian…”

“There is no use speculating,” Chiron said, “for now, read your letters, the enemy will reveal themselves in due course.”

Chiron wheeled himself away leaving Harry, Annabeth and Nico alone.

Harry rifled through the letters. There were two for Harry, one for Annabeth and one that was just addresses to my friends.

Harry handed Annabeth the letter to her and the one ‘to my friends’.

Harry sat down and opened the first letter. He knew Hermione’s handwriting from miles away.

Harry,
I don't know if you'll even get this, but I'll write it anyway because it's the only thing I can do.

Percy is here, he showed up the same time that you disappeared. The only way to get to you is to travel 13 years into the future. I guess we're going hunting for my old time turner then.

I'll see you on the other side. Whenever that may be.
-Hermione.

P.S.
Ron says please don't die.

Harry smiled and opened the second letter. It was from Ginny.

I hate you Harry Potter, I really hate you. Do you know that I smashed up McGonagall’s office when I found out that you were gone? Somehow I think Percy thinks I'm crazy.

Anyway, I'm going to find you, even if I have to wait it out to get to you.
You'd better still be alive when I get there or I'll bring you back and kill you again.
Love from,
Ginny.

Harry laughed. He loved his girlfriend. She could always make him smile. No matter what the situation. Harry looked up at Annabeth who was still reading the letter from Percy.

“What does he say?” Nico asked.

Annabeth looked up, “he told me he misses us.” Her voice cracked slightly as if she was about to cry, “and to read this one out to the camps.” She held up the second letter.

I hope you liked the chapter guys!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx