17- Percy Is Concerned For The Space-Time Continuum

Percy walked back to his friends and grinned. "He said that he'll do it."

"Great!" Ron grinned.

"Now let's get out of here before we cause a rip in the space-time continuum." Percy laughed.

They disapperated.

On the walk back to from Hogsmead Hermione began talking extremely fast about time turners. Percy couldn't help but be reminded of Annabeth when she was talking about something that she was passionate about something. Like architecture or decapitating monsters.

"Woa Hermione slow down!" Ginny stopped her as they walked through the Hogwarts gates, "that all sounds brilliant, but all of the time turners were destroyed when we went to the department of mysteries."

"Yes," Hermione nodded and picked up her pace, "all of the ministry's time turners were destroyed, but do you remember in our third year when I had that time turner?"

Ron nodded, Ginny shrugged, "I've heard about it." She said.

A look of realisation dawned across Ron's face, "you kept it didn't you."

Hermione grinned, "I did, I had it until the end of last year. The ministry knew of course, they gave it to me!"

"Where is it?" Ginny asked, "do you still have it?"

"No," Hermione stopped on the steps of the castle and turned to them, "I gave it back after Voldemort died. I figured that I didn't need it."

"Could someone please tell me what a time turner is?" Percy asked.

"It's an object that wizards can use to travel forwards and backwards in time," Hermione told him.

"Oh," Percy said, "so Hecate used one of those?"

Hermione nodded thoughtfully, "there's no way the ministry will give us the time turner, even with Kingsely in charge. They know we don't like rules, He won't be able to persuade them that we know what we're doing."

"The ministry is a bunch of old gits," Ron agreed, "he can't persuade them."

"We'll have to break in." Ginny declared.

"Yes," Percy could see the cogs turning in Hermione's brain.

"You're planning something," he looked at her, "you've got that 'I'm planning something' look. Annabeth gets that look when she's planning revenge on the Stolls."

"I really have no idea what that means," Hermione told him, "but yes. I am planning something."

"What?" Ron asked, "Bloody hell you're not planning to kill anyone are you.

"No Ronnald I'm not," Hermione punched him lightly on the arm, "we need to talk to McGonagall, with any luck she'll be able to talk to Kingsley who hopefully will agree to turn a blind eye on our break in."

Hermione turned and began walking up the steps.

"This is the second time that I've planned with her to break into the ministry." Ron declared, "and I don't like it."

"Ron," Ginny hissed back at him, "that her has a name. She is also your girlfriend. And she's terrifying, so please don't make her angry."

"Ginny you're bloody terrifying!" Ron said loudly back, "and Hermione scares you?"

Hermione who had just made it into the entrance hall turned around, "Ron I heard all of that and I think you should be scared too." Then she smiled and carried on walking.

Percy shook his head and laughed, "she really reminds me of Annabeth. I think that they're going to get on just perfectly."

I'm ill today so here's a chapter :)
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx