11- Percy Goes The Wrong Way

Percy hurried to McGonagall’s office with Hermione and Ron hurrying behind him.

“Percy!” Hermione panted, “slow down!” Percy stopped and turned around. Ron and Hermione ran into him and fell over.

Ron scrambled to his feet and helped Hermione up, “bloody hell mate you can run!”

“Why did you want me to slow down?” Percy frowned.

“Because!” Hermione tried to catch my breath, “McGonagall’s office is that way!” She pointed in the opposite direction to the one that he was running in.

“Oh,” Percy laughed nervously, “I knew that.”

“And we need to get Ginny,” Ron said, “I know she's my little sister and all, but if she hears that she's missed anything she'll kill us all and she's pretty terrifying.”

“Okay, Ron you go find Ginny.” Ron grinned and ran off in the direction of the Griffindor tower.

“Right lets go to see McGonagall,” Hermione grinned and lead Percy in the direction that she had pointed earlier.

Once they arrived McGonagall invited them in, seeming intrigued about what Percy had to say. Ron and Ginny arrived and sat down and Percy began.

“Yesterday when you said that I have a powerful auror,” he said, looking at McGonagall, “I think I know what you were saying.”

“What?” Ron asked, sounding confused.

“Have you heard of the Greek and Roman gods?” Percy asked them, Hermione and McGonagall nodded whilst Ron and Ginny did nothing, “well they're real, and they come down to earth and have kids, these kids are called demigods, there are two demigod camps in America. One for Romans and one for Greeks.”

“Why is this important?” Hermione asked, “how do you know about all of this?”

“Because I'm a demigod,” Percy told them, “I'm a son of Poseidon. And if I'm here then I think that Harry is at my camp.”

“So where is this camp?” McGonagall lent forwards in interest.

“That's the only problem,” Percy shrugged, “that's the one thing that I can't remember.”

They sat in silence for a while. All seeming to think about what Percy had just told them.

Percy fiddled with his pen. Thinking about all of the new memories that had been flooding his mind. He couldn't remember everything, not by a long shot. But he could remember his friends. Grover, Frank, Jason, Nico, Piper, Hazel, Reyna, Tyson, Ella, Rachel, his mum, Paul. And of course Annabeth. His lovely Annabeth. Sure he remembered her before. But now he knew her. Like really knew her. She wasn't just a figment of his imagination that could slip away at any moment.

He remembered Grover and the empathy link that they shared. He tried to search for it. To use it to somehow find where Grover was. But he couldn't find the empathy link within him it was as though it were gone.

He remembered everything. But he couldn't remember where either of the camps were, or where Olympus was, or where his mother Sally lived. He couldn't remember places and those were the thing that he needed right now.

“There's a potion,” Hermione broke the silence, “it's called the Loquatur potion. It's supposed to help amnesia. Healers use it at Saint Mungos.”

“Miss Granger that potion is extremely hard to brew,” McGonagall frowned.

“I think that I can do it!” Hermione insisted, “maybe with some help from Slughorn, but I'm sure I can do it.”

“Well if you are sure,” McGonagall said, “just please don't blow up my school.”

“I can't make any promises,” Percy shrugged, “I've been kicked out of six schools for exactly that reason.”

McGonagall frowned, “maybe you should have told me this before I welcomed​ you into my school.”

Yay, chapter!!!
Remember to vote, comment and watch Netflix!!
~Em xx