23- Percy Messes With The Space Time Continuum

Percy really didn’t like the sound of the prophecy. He didn’t like any prophecies, especially those that concerned him.

  “So what is this prophecy then?” Hermione said as she and Ginny entered the room and sat down in chairs across from McGonagall.

Percy pulled out the orb and held it in his hand, he looked at it but it didn’t speak, he decided just to say it, he stuffed the orb back in his pocket and began, “Misplaced through the years,
Ahead of them the way appears,
Old enemies confessed,
Both to the halfs and to the blessed,
When darkness takes over their place,
Two shall fall and one takes Chase.”

Ginny stared at him open mouthed, “how on earth do you remember that?”

Percy shrugged, “I never really thought about it, but I’ve only ever heard any prophecy once, and I’ve remembered them all. I guess it’s just a demigod thing.”

Ginny, “I want to be a demigod, it would make it way easier to cram for my NEWTS!”

“I want to be a wizard, it would make it way easier to do everything,” Percy told her.

“touché,” Ginny grinned at him.

“Anyway, we can talk about this when we get to camp.” Percy got to his feet, “how does that thing work.”

“You visualise where you want to go,” McGonagall said, “And then you should know how many turns of the time turner it will take.”

“Yes but I can’t do it, I’ve never been to 2012 have I,” Hermione said, “I don’t think that I can do it.”

They all looked at Percy, “What?” he asked, “I don’t know where to aim, and I can’t even remember everything.”

Suddenly Percy felt a window open in his mind. It was weak but he knew what it was. Grover had got his message. He had put all of his energy into the empathy link, and it had worked. His mind focused in on the camp. All of his memories.

The signal was weak. But Percy knew where to aim for.

“Um, Percy,” Ron was giving him a weird look, “Are you alright?”

“Um, yer!” Percy shook himself back into his crazy messed up reality.

“Just because, well you’re drooling mate,” Ron told him.

Percy quickly wiped the drule from his chin, “give me the time turner, I know where to aim.”

Hermione warily handed him the time turner, he put the chain around his neck and the others all grabbed his shoulders.

“We’ll see you in 13 years professor,” Percy grinned at her, before turning the time turner thirteen times and watching the years pass by.

When time finally halted the office didn’t look much different. They took the chain off and looked around.

“And here you are,” McGonagall leant forwards in her chair.

“That we are,” Percy grinned at her. She didn’t look much different. Her hair was just greyer.

“I didn’t miss you Jackson, I didn’t miss you at all.” She told him, “anyway, you four need to get out of the grounds, be quick, and don’t talk to anyone, or you might mess up the space time continuum.”

Percy grinned, “I’ve waited 13 years to hear that, lets go!”

********

They hurried though the castle and out of the grounds not looking at anyone. As soon as they were out of the grounds they disaperated.

Percy felt like he was home. He looked out over the camp halblood valley. Pelus the dragon was where he belonged. Wrapped around Thalia’s tree which had the golden fleece hanging in its branches.

The big house was blue as it should be. But the camp was weirdly empty.

Percy set his sights on the dining pavilion where he could see a mixture of orange and purple tshirts.

He set off in the direction of the pavilion. Running at a sprint.

Finally he reached the pavilion. He heard Annabeth’s voice, it was like a melody to his ears. He had missed her so much, “Oh and can someone tell my mum that I'm okay, and that I'll be home soon.
I guess I'll see you then!
From Percy.”

Percy grinned and walked into the pavilion.

Last chapter of part 1!!! I hope that you've enjoyed this story so far!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xz