52- Percy Has A Pinic

Percy didn't want to tell Annabeth this, but she was beginning to look a little bit insane. He had woken her up that morning in the library with a the pages of 'weird places to be hidden' stuck to her face.

She was getting that manic 'I am the child of Athena and books will help me find what I'm looking for' look in her eyes, and that look scared him.

Annabeth and Hermione had been doing research on people trapped in paintings since they arrived. Piper had been trying to help, but she was easily distracted. Leo had been doing less help than getting in everyone's way (which ended up in Percy having to dump him in the lake a few times). Jason had decided to stay out of the way and just stuck to helping train the Wizards in fighting skills.

Harry and Percy had worked out that the only way for them to defeat Nyx fully would be if they combined their power. Nyx was a powerful primordial being and couldn't be taken down by just sheer force.

They needed Hecate, who needed them to work together. So that was what they decided to do.

They trained down by the lake everyday, Percy teaching Harry to fight like a demigod and Harry teaching Percy some simple magic with the wand that McGonagall had given him. It was quite easy to say that Harry was doing better with the sword than Percy was doing with a wand.

Percy managed to pull Annabeth away from her work for about 10 minuets to get her to eat. He spread a rug on the grass and stole some food from the great hall. He had to literally drag her from her seat in the library, but he managed it (even though he got a few strange looks from students as he carried a kicking and screaming girl through the corridors).

When they finally got to the lake Percy sat Annabeth down.

"Percy I'm not hungry!" Annabeth glared at the food on the rug.

"Annabeth you haven't eaten since yesterday," Percy rolled his eyes at her, "you need to eat!"

Annabeth took a slice of pizza and began eating it.

"Percy you have to promise that you're not going anywhere," Annabeth said after a while.

"I promise," Percy kissed her forehead, "no one else is going to die, no one, I swear it on the river Styx."

"Percy you need to stop making promises that you can't keep." Annabeth told him, "that oath could kill you."

"I don't care, I'm not letting anyone else die," Percy nibbled at some pizza."

"And I'm not loosing you again," Annabeth locked eyes with him, "I can't."

"And I can't loose you again, Annabeth you died!" Percy took her hands in his.

"Yer I remember," Annabeth said, "we're all going to make it through this and then me and you are going back to New Rome."

Percy kissed her, "I love you Annabeth."

"I love you too Percy."

Here's a chapter for you!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx