22- Hermione Has A Blast From The Past

Hermione was getting sick of opening doors. Every single one revealed something strange that they needed to search. They had been through the brain room, the death room, the space chamber and the time room.

“This is getting ridiculous!” Ron grumbled as Hermione marked the door and closed it. Causing the walls to spin.

“Okay,” Hermione stood in the middle of the room and sprung around, “that door.” She said as she came to a stop pointing to one of the doors that they hadn’t investigated yet.

“I could’ve done that!” Ron complained as Hermione went to open the door, “why won’t you let me choose the doors?”

Hermione ignored him and opened the door.

It was all white, Hermione walked in and Ron followed her. Closing the door behind him.

The moment they walked in the walls flickered to life, displaying images that Hermione remembered.

There was Buckbeak the Hippogriff. There was Harry, casing a patronus, and then it flickered and changed to images of an arithmancy class at Hogwarts.

“Look!” Ron pointed at a podium in the middle of the room, on which sat the time turner. Hermione exchanged a look with him before hurrying to the middle of the room and grabbing it before hurrying from the room.

They shut the door behind them to see Percy and Ginny standing in the middle of the the room waiting for them.

“Did you get it?” Percy asked the second that the walls stopped spinning.

Hermione held up the time turner by the chain. They all grinned.

Ginny checked her watch, “we need to get out of here, we only have ten minutes left on the potion.”

With Ginny’s words the exit door sprang open and they all hurried towards it.

They hardly made it. Actually Percy didn’t.

He appeared last through the fireplace into McGonagall’s office as himself, in extremely oversized robes.

“Man!” Percy looked at himself in the massive clothes, “Now I know how Leo feels when he’s trying on clothes.”

Hermione rolled her eyes and threw his clothes at him, “let’s all get changed and meet back here.”

Hermione and Ginny walked to the nearest girl’s bathroom, “so did Percy find what he was looking for?” Hermione asked Ginny.

“Yer he did, that guy has a lot of prophecies about him!” Ginny said as she walked into a stall and began changing, “you should get him to show it to you, it’s pretty important, I think.”

“How so?” Hermione asked as she pulled her shirt on.

“He said something about it being a great prophecy,” Ginny told her.

Hermione finished getting change and unlocked the toilet stall, she waited for Ginny for a few moments before they both headed back up to McGonagall’s office.

“So we’re going to camp halfblood now then?” Ginny asked.

“Yer, I guess,” Hermione pulled the time turner out of her pocket, “But I have to aim for somewhere that I’ve been, and I’ve not been to 2012 have I.”

“Percy could try it?” Ginny suggested.

“I don’t know if it will work,” Hermione confessed, “I mean he’s not a wizard.”

Hey guys!!!
I'm so busy at the moment, seriously I can't even!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx