58- Harry Takes A Metaphorical Trip To The Past

Harry got knocked unconscious as Nyx threw him from the dark barrier around her. He felt his body hit something (or someone) and then blacked out.

He immediately got sucked into a dream. In his dream he was in the forbidden forest. His parents were stood there smiling at him, just as they had during the wizarding war.

His mother smiled at him and put a hand on his shoulder. To his surprise he felt her touch, rather than her hand passing straight through him.

She pulled him into a hug and his father joined the big as well.

"We're so proud of you son," James spoke first.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked his parents as they broke apart from the hug, "not that I mind or anything, but why are you here? What do I need to do?"

"You know what you need to do sweetheart." Lilly smiled at him.

"No I don't!" Harry insisted, sitting down on the forest floor, "I have no idea what I need to do."

"You do know Harry," Harry turned around to see Sirius and Lupin standing there grinning, it was Sirius who had spoken, "you know what to do."

"What do I do?" He pleaded with them, "please tell me what to do."

"We can't Harry, this is one you're going to have to work out yourself." Lupin told him.

"It's something about how we're fighting I know it is," Harry strained his brain to think of what it could be that would help him defeat Nyx, "if we get her out of that darkness maybe we can do something."

"That's a start," Lilly sat down next to her son, "but there's something else, you know it in your heart, it's what you least want to do, but it's what you must do."

Harry looked down at his wand, that was still clutched in his hand. The thing that he least wanted to do in a fighting situation was give up his wand. Was that what his mother meant?

Lilly followed his gaze and nodded, "Harry darling you're going to have to swap your greatest weapon for another's."

Harry's eyes widened, "Percy I have to swap weapons with Percy, but he's already got a wand, and I have a sword."

"That isn't enough, a wand is bonded to a wizard, just as Percy's sword is bonded to him." James grinned at his son, "it would be more than just a symbolic connection between wizards and demigods, you would be literally fighting with a piece of Percy."

"Like a Horcrux?" Harry frowned.

"A more emotional connection than that, a more meaningful one," Lupin said.

"How do you guys know all of this?" Harry frowned.

Sirius grinned, "we've been with you the whole time, just like we promised last time we saw you, we've seen everything."

"Really?" Harry looked up at his parents and their friends.

"Really." Lilly confirmed.

James opened his mouth to talk, but it wasn't his voice that came out of his mouth, "Harry!" Percy yelled, "you need to get up!"

Guys, I'm crying, this book ends at chapter 60, that means there's only two more chapters!!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx