37- Percy Argues With Himself

Percy, Hazel, Hermione and Annabeth made their way back to where the camp had once stood.

Hermione apperated them one at a time. Percy was last. They appeared on halfbloods hill next to the remains of Thalia’s tree.

He looked out over his home. He knew it was his fault and he couldn't stand the fact that he had killed all of his friends, and he was about to kill Annabeth.

They stepped inside the camp’s borders and Hermione pulled out the time turner. In silence they all held onto the chain and Hermione spun the time turner. As she did the clock turned back and the camp re built itself before his eyes.

They stopped at night. Well it wasn't night, but the black border was back up.

“We need to get to the woods before anyone sees us,” Annabeth looked around and saw a patrol coming closer.

“You guys go,” Percy kissed Annabeth, “I'll go and talk to me.”

Annabeth nodded and she, Hazel and Hermione hurried off towards the woods.

Percy stood there for a moment and then slowly made his way towards his cabin.

When he arrived he quietly padded in and shut the door quietly behind him. He saw himself, curled up on his bunk with Annabeth in his arms.

He walked over to himself and whispered in his own ear, “Percy,” he hissed so no to wake Annabeth, “Percy wake up.”

He had always been a light sleeper, Percy sturred and sat up. When he saw himself he looked confused, he disentangled himself from Annabeth and stood to face himself.

“This isn't a dream is it?” Past Percy asked.

“No, unfortunately none of this is a dream,” future Percy sat down on an empty bunk, “you might want to sit down. You're not going to like what I have to tell you any more than I like it.”

Past Percy did as he was asked and sat, “what is it?” He glanced at Annabeth, who was still asleep.

“In the next battle the camp fell.” Future Percy said, not sugar coating it at all, “me and Annabeth were the only who lived, and then Annabeth worked out that we defied the prophecy. She worked out that she has to die.”

“No,” past Percy crossed his arms, “Annabeth is not dieing.”

“That's what I said,” future Percy agreed, “but then I remembered all of my friends who dies in that battle. Annabeth convinced me that it was the only thing that we could do.”

“I'm not letting her die,” past Percy snapped stubbornly.

“Then you're killing everyone,” future Percy felt tears beginning to form in his eyes, he got to his feet, “I don't want to let Annabeth die either, but I don't want to feel the deaths of all of my friends again either. You can make your choice, but I've already made mine.”

“Get out!” Past Percy got to his feet, “get out of my cabin now!”

“Okay,” future Percy got to his feet, “I'll see you in the battle then.” He said before turning and leaving the cabin.

I'm publishing this during a science lesson :)
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx