20- Percy Drinks Rotting Flesh

Percy didn't want to put the polyjuice potion in his mouth.

When he added the hairs it turned acidic red and smelt like a rotting flesh.

“Do I really have to drink this?” Percy held his nose, “I mean Ron’s smells like daises!”

Ron looked at Percy’s and wrinkled up his nose, “there's no way I'm swapping.”

“On three,” Hermione ignored both Ron and Percy and eyed her strawberry coloured potion.

“1,” Ginny stared at her grey potion and gulped.

“2,” Ron grinned.

“3,” Percy put the mug to his lips and gulped down the potion.

On trip advisor Percy gave the experience a half star and recommend that everyone avoid trying polyjuice potion during their stay at Hogwarts.

His facial features contorted as he shot upwards and became much more built.

When he finally stopped growing he felt like he was going to knock his head on the celling.

He felt like he was going to fall over. Ron was an extremely short man (or was he just normal height? Percy couldn't tell from this height.) he had blonde hair, grey eyes and worry lines on his forehead, (he could've been an Athena kid) he looked about 35ish.

Hermione was about 40. She had shoulder length brown hair, an extremely slender face and she was considerably shorter than she had been before. She looked serious. Like she could kick your butt and then lecture you on everything that you did wrong.

In complete contrast Ginny looked like she would happily bake you muffins. Or kill you. Whatever.

“Right, let's go!” Hermione declared, “we have one hour.” She threw robes and them and they quickly changed.
They walked to the fireplace and quickly floo powdered out of Hogwarts. (Percy had been practicing so that he didn't misfire)

He emerged in a large atrium that was full of activity.

People, hurried around and paper airplanes zoomed around overhead. Hermione had described the place in almost flawless detail. But nevertheless Percy was still in awe. It was beautiful and all that he could think about was how much Annabeth would love the architecture. He hurried to join Hermione, Ron and Ginny who were making their was towards the elevators. They all filed into the elevator and pressed the down button. The elevator began to move. There were only the four of them in the elevator so Percy spoke up.

“How do you guys know where to go?” He asked.

“We came here before,” Hermione explained, “but to be honest we hardly scratched the surface of what's in there.”

“So it's pretty big then,” Percy got given looks from all of the others.

“Yer, we've been in the brain room, the Dias room, the galaxy room, then time room and the hall of prophecies.” Ginny explained.

“What the hall of prophecies?” Percy asked as the lift stopped and they walked out.

“Yer,” Ron grinned, “it's basically a big hall with these prophecy orb things.”
Will all of this stuff going on there must be a prophecy related to it all, Percy thought, there's always a prophecy.

“I need to get in there,” he told them. By the look on his face they all knew not to question him.

“Okay then,” Hermione said as they neared a black door at the end of the corridor, “you and Ginny will go find the prophecies and me and Ron will find the time turner.”

Oooooo look a chapter!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx