27- Annabeth Freaks Out

Annabeth freaked out.

One second Percy was there and then he was gone. Annabeth jumped to her feet and began sprouting profanities. Then she saw Percy and Harry run in. Percy ran over to her.

"Annabeth calm!" He grabbed her shoulders, "I'm fine!"

Once Percy had calmed Annabeth down fully, he and Harry explained what had happened.

Hazel frowned, "I'm really not liking this. It does not sound one bit like Hecate."

"How so?" Piper frowned.

"She always offers a choice," Hazel said, "like I said earlier, every time I've met her it's been at a crossroads."

All heads turned to Lou Ellen, the head counsellor for the Hecate cabin, "Well what am I supposed to know?" She asked.

"Well she is your mum," Frank lent back in his chair.

"That doesn't mean I know anything about her!" Lou crossed her arms.

"It's not how she works," Hazel spoke up again, "she wouldn't just make the decision for you, she would've asked you. I really don't like any of this."

Quick footsteps were heard and Rachel Elizabeth Dare ran in.

It was good to see her. Yes Annabeth and Rachel hadn't always gotten along. Annabeth had been jealous of her because she thought that Percy had a crush on her. But as soon as Rachel became the Oracle Of Delphi and her virgin rule came into play, she and Annabeth started getting along perfectly fine.

Rachel stopped in the middle of the senate house and bent over to catch her breath. Everyone's eyes were on her.

Since Octavian's death another augor had been elected. Her name was Amelie and she was a daughter of Apollo, she, Ella and Rachel had been attempting to reconstruct the syballine books. But with Rachel's promise to attend Calrions (she got held back a few years because she beat up a few people and spouted some prophecies in class), and with Ella going to the cyclops armies with Tyson (and her tendency not to listen) they hadn't exactly made much headway.

Once Rachel had finally caught her breath she straightened up, "I've been having visions." She told the room. The room took a collective breath, waiting for her next words, "and they're not great." she finished.

"And what do these visions show?" Reyna asked.

"The camps both surrounded by darkness," Rachel began, "campers fighting other camper. People who I know should be dead walking around the camps."

"So fighting and dead people," Percy groaned, "this is exactly why I hate prophecies." Annabeth placed a hand on Percy's shoulder, effectively silencing him.

"Was there anything else Rachel?" Annabeth asked her.

Rachel nodded, "unfortunately yes. I had visions of the camps gathered. I saw pretty much everyone there, but there were three people missing."

"Who?" Percy sounded worried.

"Annabeth," Rachel sounded upset by this, but it didn't exact come as a surprise to Annabeth as the prophecy had essentially told her that she would be kidnapped, "Hazel and Ginny."

Annabeth didn't ask how Rachel knew to look for Hermione in her visions. She just assumed the the all seeing oracle had shown her visions of the Wizards as well.

There was a silence across the senate house (which being full of ADHD demigods was a pretty serious thing.)

Finally Hazel broke it, "that darkness thing you spoke about, what did it look like?"

Rachel frowned as if trying to remember, "it was like a dome covering the boundaries of the camp."

"That's pretty powerful stuff," Frank frowned and fiddled with his Pretor cape.

Annabeth and Percy exchanged a look, which Reyna seemed to notice, "you're thinking that Nyx is behind that aren't you?" Reyna asked them.

Annabeth nodded, "if anyone is powerful enough to do it then she is."

There was another silence, this time it was Frank who broke it, "we're not going to work anything else out today, let's just all get some rest and prepare ourselves for what's coming."

Wattpad is so dead atm...
Remember to vote, comment and find a random duck!!
~Em xx