35- Hermiome And Hazel Go For A Prison Break

Hermione and Hazel had been trying to get out of the dark room for what must've been days.

When Nyx had grabbed Hermione she had dragged her to the dark room and she hadn't been back since. Food and water had appeared in the middle of the room a few times. But apart from that, there was nothing.

Hazel ran at one of the walls again. But nothing happened apart from Hazel letting out a string of curses as she hit the wall.

She sat down on the floor, “to be honest, I'm getting sick of the darkness.”

“Me too,” Hermione laughed bitterly.

Hazel wrested her palm against the wall and closed her eyes.

“She's blocking my underground senses somehow,” Hazel frowned, “do you know any spells that can unblock blocking spells?”

Hermione thought for a moment and then nodded, she pulled out her wand and muttered, “deobtruere. Try it now.” She pressed Hazel.

Hazel nodded and closed her eyes. To Hermione’s surprise a tunnel appeared. Hazel jumped to her feet and grinned.

“It worked,” She laughed, “it acctually worked!”

Hermione grinned and grabbed Hazel by the arm, “let's get out of here, like you said earlier, I'm getting sick of the dark.”

********
“Where are we?” Hermione asked, looking around. They were on a busy road. Cars were gridlocked in a traffic jam and people rushed past, all in a hurry.

“We're in New York!” Hazel grinned.

“Well then.” Hermione offered Hazel a hand, “let's get back to camp.”

Hazel took her hand and they disapperated.

********

The appeared on halfblood hill. But everything was wrong.

Bodies lay everywhere. Golden monster dust covered everything in a thin layer. The big house was crumbling and the cabins were rubble.

“We're too late.” Hazel looked horrified at the sight of the camp.

“No,” Hermione couldn't take her eyes off of the camp either, “no. Someone survived, they had too!”

“I'll see if I can sense anything,” Hazel tensed her jaw, “it's going to be pretty hard though, hold onto me incase I pass out.”

Hermione did as Hazel asked. She grabbed the girl by the arm and held on tight, so not to let her tumble to the ground.

Hazel closed her eyes tightly and concentrated. Hazel stayed like this for a while. Tears began falling from her face and Hermione could only imagine what she was feeling.

So much death and destruction had taken place here that it was impossible for her not to feel it. Hazel being the daughter of Pluto must feel it ten times more than Hermione was feeling it.

She thought about the time turner that was safely stowed in her pocket. Could they go back in time and prevent any of this from happening. Maybe, just maybe everything would turn out okay.

Hazel opened her eyes and gasped, “Percy, Percy and Annabeth.” She was breathing heavily as if she had just run a mile, “they were the only survivors.”

“Do you know where they might've gone?” Hermione asked tenderly.

“I know where Percy’s mum lives.” Hazel nodded, “I'm guessing they'll have gone there.”

“Come on then.” Hermione pulled Hazel away, “let's go.”

So just to clarify, everyone is dead. :)
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx