2- Ginny Throws A Fit (She Also Throws Things)

Ginny didn't know what to think when she and Hermione were called to Professor McGonagall's office early on a Monday morning. But she went anyway. Her and Hermione hurried up the moving griffin staircase and knocked on the door to the headmistress's office.

They were called in and saw Ron sat in a chair opposite McGonagall. In the other chair sat a boy with messy black hair. But it wasn't Harry as Ginny had expected. No, It was someone else.

"What's happening?" Ginny demanded.

"Ginevra, Hermione will you sit?" McGonagall gestured to the two empty chairs across from her. The two girls sat, "this is Percy," McGonagall said, gesturing to the unfamiliar boy, "he awoke in the woods this morning."

Percy looked slightly uncomfortable and was fiddling with a pen in his hands.

"Unfortunately I have to inform you that Mr Potter is missing." McGonagall spoke in a grave tone. But the words didn't quite seem to register with Ginny until-

"Wait," she glared at the teacher, "What?"

"Mr Potter is missing," McGonagall repeated patiently.

Ginny sprung to her feet, "how is that possible, Voldemort is gone, the Death Eaters have all been rounded up. Who could possibly kidnap Harry?"

The boy Percy spoke up, even in her moment of rage she noticed that he had an extremely noticeable American accent, "I'm guessing that whoever took this Harry guy is the same person who put me in the woods."

"You!" Ginny turned on Percy, "this isn't a coincidence, you have something to do with this! It's your fault that my boyfriend is missing!"

Percy raised his eyebrow and laughed, which shocked everyone, "I literally don't have any idea what is going on, or who your boyfriend is, how can you possibly accuse me of this?"

Ginny let out a cry of frustration and kicked her chair over. She made her way over to the bookcase and began throwing books at Percy lets out cries of frustration each time she threw a book.

"Oi!" Ron got to his feet and glared at his sister, "Gin stop throwing the bloody books around!"

Ginny glared at him at threw one more book at his face before sitting back down in her chair like a child who had just been scolded.

Hermione had been quiet for the entire exchange but finally she spoke up, "you really have no idea who Harry is?"

Percy shrugged and shook his head, "no, but I hardly know who I am. Should I know your friend?"

"Are you kidding?" Ron gawped, "he's Harry freaking Potter."

"And who exactly is that?" Percy asked.

"Harry defeated You-Know-Who, sorry I mean Voldemort, he pretty much saved the entire wizarding race," Hermione spoke up, in a very Hermioneish way.

"Okay, and I guessing that Voldemort was a bad guy?" Percy questioned. They all nodded, "no it doesn't ring any bells, I've not heard that before."

"Is he a muggle?" Ron asked.

"No," McGonagall muttered, "his has somewhat of a powerful auror, he's definitely not a muggle," she frowned, "but I don't think that he is a wizards though."

McGonagall regarded Percy in silence for a few more moments. Until she seemed to snap herself back to reality.

"Granger, Weasley, Weasley you must get to your lessons, Percy will remain here with me-."

Ginny opened her mouth to object but McGonagall silenced her with a look, "I do not want to hear it Miss Weasley you missed out on enough schooling last year I will not have you missing anymore this year!" Hermione, Ron and Ginny left without another word. Leaving Percy alone with McGonagall.

Hey guys, I decided to give you another chapter just to end New Year's Day with :)
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx