25- Harry Enjoys A Meeting

Harry loved the Greeks.

The senate house was much more formal than the rec room in the big house around the ping pong table. All of the Romans had hurriedly stuffed themselves into their bedsheets and we're all attempting to look dignified. (The only person who managed it was Reyna and that was only because she scared him. A lot.)

The Romans sat on one side of the senate house. Some of them attempting to stifle laughter and others looking bored.

Frank and Reyna sat on their Pretor chairs, Reyna watching the scene infront of her with laughter in her eyes. Frank was joining in with the Greeks. He wasn't sat on his chair, he was sat next to Percy thumping him on the back.

And then there was the Greeks. At the back there was Connor and Travis Stoll, who seemed to be stuffing circular shaped chocolates up a sleeping Clovis' nose. Katie Gardener was arguing with Will Solace and Nico Di Angelo.

"Katie I swear if you grow flowers near my cabin again!" Nico threatened.

"You'll what Di Angelo?" Katie yelled back. Will was attempting to stop them from killing each other.

Piper sat on one side of Annabeth who had Percy on her other side. Percy and Annabeth weren't even looking at or talking to each other, but their hands were wound tightly together. Piper and Annabeth were discussing something, probably how they were planning to kill people.

Percy had Grover attached to his back like a piggyback.

"Bro, you can let go now I'm fine!" Percy told him.

"If I do you'll disappear again!" Grover replied and didn't let go.

Leo was playing with some wires and all of the other Greeks were just generally making a massive racket.

"Are they always like this?" Ginny asked Harry. They were sat in the middle of the two groups, watching the Greeks.

"Pretty much," Harry laughed.

"I love it!" Ron grinned, "it's bloody brilliant."

Reyna cleared her throat. When that did nothing she stood up and yelled, "Guys, listen!"

Frank returned to his chair and the Greeks stopped messing about.

"So we have another prophecy," Reyna said, "but first I would very much like to know what happened to you Percy."

Percy got to his feet, not letting go of Annabeth's hand. He began to describe him waking up and going to Hogwarts. How they came to camp halfblood in the 90s and then realised that they would need a time turner and broke into the ministry to find one eventually getting back to camp.

Harry grinned in appreciation.

Annabeth got to her feet next to Percy, "The prophecy isn't complete." She said, "I think that so far we've gotten through about the first few lines. I think that you guys need to hang around for a bit," she told Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny, "you're clearly part of whatever is happening right now."

"I agree," Hermione piped up, "so from what Percy said a goddess decided to switch Harry and Percy through 13 years. Why couldn't she just switch them in real time?"

Annabeth shrugged.

"Hecate," Hazel piped up, "she's the goddess of magic, but none of this really sounds like her. Every time that I've met her she's given me a choice, she's the goddess of the crossroads as well, not just magic. I'm pretty sure that she always offers a choice."

Leo put down his wires and laughed, "Gods a weird, I thought that we'd already accepted that!"

Hey look, I gave you a double update today, how nice am I!!!!
Remember to vote, comment and do a brilliant dance!!
~Em xx