40- Harry Has A Strange Dream (Seriously It's Really Weird)

Harry appeared in McGonagall's 1999 office with the others. She didn't look surprised to see them.

"You just left." She told Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Percy. "You couldn't give me ten minutes could you? Oh and welcome back Potter."

Harry grinned, "so nothing's happened then?" He asked, "no evil goddesses?"

McGonagall shook her head, "no evil goddesses have shown their faces around here."

"This is Jason and Leo." Hermione gestured to the two demigods.

They waved, Harry could see Leo's eyes darting around at all of the weird and wonderful machines that Dumbledore left to the school after he died.

"It's past curfew." McGonagall told them, "you should get to bed."

********

Harry fell asleep pretty quickly. Time travel really made him need naps.

Because of how messed up the year had been so far, Harry figured that they had been kicked out of their classes, but it was nice of McGonagall to let them stay.

Harry fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Since Camp Halfblood he seemed to have picked up on the unfortunate habit of having dreams.

In his dream he was in the defence against the dark arts room. He was the only one there.

Suddenly the door bust open and in strode Snape. He looked even more like an overgrown bat than usual.

"Potter!" He whirled on Harry, "turn to page 394."

"What?" Harry was a bit stunned, Snape's voice had a weirdly urgent tone.

"Turn to page 394!" Snape repeated.

"But I don't have a textbook!" Harry protested.

"Stop speaking back to me Potter," Snape snapped, "Just like your father, now turn to page 394!" Harry opened his mouth to talk, but Snape cut him off, "Turn to page 394, turn to page 394, turn to page 394, turn to page 394, turn to page 394, Turn to page 394, turn to page 394."

He said it over and over, until the words blended into eachother and Snape disappeared. Harry was left in the room alone, but the words still echoed off of the walls, as if the very fabric of the room had absorbed the phrase and would echo it for all eternity.

Harry sat up in bed, covered in a cold sweat.

"Dreams huh?" Harry looked around to see Percy sitting on his camp bed that they had set up for him on the floor.

"Yer," Harry rubbed his eyes, "I think I might have an idea about why we needed to come back here."

"Really?" Percy raised an eyebrow. He had dark circles under his eyes.

"You haven't slept have you?" Harry asked.

"No, I haven't, but I'm fine, Sleep is for the weak," Percy laughed a little bitterly, it wasn't out of happiness, more a sarcastic laugh. But sarcastic is progress right?

"Anyway," Percy said, "what's this plan of yours?"

"I think that we have a small bit of reading to do," Harry told Percy, "wake the others, I think we have a few thousand book to go through," Harry laughed to himself, "Hermione is going to love this!"

AHHH!!!!
MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK CONTINUES!!! PLUS WITH MY MOCK EXAMS I HAVE NO BLOODY TIME TO WRITE!!!
Our school delayed world book day until tomorrow because we don't live up to expectations, I'm going as *drumroll please* A Demigod (duh!!)
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx