7- Percy Has A Sword Fight

Percy was led up to the Griffindor tower and into a small room with only one bed. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

In his dream he was walking through a dark place, with acidic air and broken glass littering the ground. Next to him was a beautiful blonde girl, she looked tired and dirty and in the red light she look somewhat like a warrior princess with her hair tied back back with a rag and flecks of dirt on her face. Percy still though that she was the most beautiful thing that he had ever seen. Percy knew who this girl was. This was Annabeth. His Annabeth.

Suddenly Annabeth drew her sword which seemed to be made of some sort of white material (maybe bone?) and turned on him. Her beautiful grey irises were gone and her eyes were solid gold.

“Lift your sword Seaweed Brain,” she spat the words like acid on her tong.

Percy frowned and looked at the sword that was pointed at his face, “no.” His sword dangled at his side.

“That's fine,” Annabeth shrugged and grinned in a very un Annabeth like way, “I'll fight you either way.”

She lunged at him and Percy instinctively raised his sword and the two of them were locked in a vicious sword battle. Percy didn't attack, he just defended. Not wanting to hurt her.

“Annabeth what are you doing!” Percy yelled as she jabbed at him again.
“You're the enemy Percy!” She sneered, “you betrayed us all!”
“No I didn't Annabeth, I would never-.”

“You did, and now you have to die!” Annabeth jabbed at him again. Instinctively Percy jabbed back and peirced Annabeth through the stomach.

She fell the the floor and her eyes turned from gold back to grey. Percy took her in his lap.

“Annabeth, no! Don't die!” Percy begged.

Annabeth looked up at him, and then down at the gaping wound in her stomach, “Seaweed Brain, what happened?”

“You were possessed!” Percy tried to conceal his sobs, “it was an accident.”

“This is your fault!” Annabeth cried, “you killed me!”

“No I-!”

“I'll never forgive you for this!” Annabeth whispered and then her eyes fluttered shut and she died.

“No!” Tears began falling from Percy’s eyes, “Annabeth come back!” He shook her, desperate to not loose his Wise Girl. But it was too late. She was gone.

“No Annabeth, I can't loose you!” He cried, he collapsed over her body in tears. Shielding her from everything and everyone. He felt like a part of his soul was dieing. Which in a way it was. Because Annabeth was as much part of him as his arms were.

Annabeth was bleeding from a visible wound. But Percy’s heart was bleeding.

That was when he woke up, covered in sweat and panting.

“I will find you Annabeth,” he sat up in bed and looked out of the window across the Hogwarts grounds, “I swear it on the river Styx.”

Hey, look another chapter!!!
I love the amount of foreshadowing in this chapter and it wasn't even intentional foreshadowing it just fits beautifully.
Remember to vote, comment and check out my other books!!
~Em xx