1- Percy Feels Threatened By A Big Guy In The Sky

Percy's eyes flew open and he took a sharp intake of breath. Above him was a leafy canopy with little light shining through. In his hand he clutched a ballpoint pen tightly. He didn't know why he held it so tightly.

It was then that he realised that he was lying on the cold, wet forest floor. He sat up and shoved his pen into his pocket. The forest around him was dark and the crunch of leaves could be heard all around him. He clambered to his feet and looked around. Small shafts of light shone from the canopy, but the trees on each side showed no sign of an exit of this forest.

Apart from straight ahead of him where there were small patches of light visible through the trees.

Percy decided that it would be safest to assume that he could get out of the forest if he went that way. He began to stumble off in that direction.

Eventually he reached the edge of the forest and saw a beautiful castle off in the distance. Green grounds stretched up towards a castle with four tall towers. Nearer to Percy was a small wooden hut, there was a pumpkin garden outside and the lights inside the hut were on.

But Percy looked beyond the hut and began to walk towards the castle. It didn't take long for Percy to make it to the castle doors.

He entered the entrance hall (As you should with an entrance hall). To one side of him was a marble staircase, and to the other side were two large mahogany doors.

Percy took a step towards the mahogany doors and made his way into the large hall behind the doors.

The ceiling above him appeared to be the sky. For some reason the grey storm clouds that were gathering overhead made Percy nervous. As is there were some higher being frowning down upon him. But that was stupid; it was just an oncoming storm.

The hall contained five tables, four long ones were the length of the hall and had a few people in black robes sat at them.

The fifth table was along the far wall and was almost full.

Though there were few people in the hall Percy felt as though there were hundreds of eyes on him. But this did not make him feel at all uncomfortable, what made him uncomfortable was the woman who sat in the middle of the head table. She was wearing emerald green robes and a pointy hat that reminded Percy of Gandalf the Grey out of Lord of the Rings the film that Annabeth had made him watch- wait Annabeth? That was new. In fact everything was new. Percy didn't know anything. He knew his name and Annabeth's and he also felt that this had happened before. He knew, deep inside that the exact same thing had happened to him at least once before.

"Who are you?" The woman in the green robes asked, "How did you get on to Hogwarts grounds?"

Percy had no idea what to say. His mouth hung open and he said the first thing that came into his mind, "What the hell is a hog wart?"

The woman had taken Percy by the arm and pulled him up hundreds upon thousands of stairs. She took him up a turning staircase that made Percy's head spin. Finally she set Percy down in a chair. She sat down in a chair across the desk from him. She pursed her lips and opened her mouth to speak.

Just then the door from which they had just come though banged open.

The boy who bust through had red hair and freckles all across his nose.

"Proffessor!" he panted as though he had just run up all of the flights of stairs that Percy had just climbed, "he's gone, Harry is gone!"

Hey guys, welcome to my new Harry Potter and Heroes of Olympus crossover. I'm hoping that this is going to be wayyyyyyy better than my Them and Us series which is nothing but a book full of plot holes, grammatical errors and me being a 13 year old girl (as I was when I wrote it)
Anyway I hope you enjoy this book!
Remember to vote, comment and give me a cheeky follow!
~Em xx