4- Harry Has The Taxi Drive From Hell

Harry woke plummeting down the road at what couldn't be far off terminal velocity.

He saw three women sat in the front seat.

“Um excuse me?” Harry cleared his throat, “but where exactly are we going.”

“LOOK OUT!” The woman in the middle shouted and the one at the wheel spun the wheel quickly narrowly avoiding death by large truck.

“Tempest if you would just give me the eye!” The one at the wheel complained, “you've had it all day!”

“No I haven't!” The one who must've been Tempest replied, “Wasp had it all morning!”

“No!” The third one who must've been Wasp snapped, “you've had it since yesterday!”

“I'm driving, I need the eye!” The first one complained.

“Anger you had it yesterday!” Tempest yelled.

The three women broke out in an argument, causing the car to swerve into the other lanes, narrowly avoiding all sorts of other vehicles. Harry hurried to find a seatbelt, only to discover that the back seat had none. Instead Harry clung on to the headrest of the drivers seat as if his life depended on it (which it did) and tried to stop the ladies from bickering.

"SHUT IT!” he finally bellowed after they almost got plowed over by a Walmart truck (whatever Walmart was, Harry didn't have the slightest clue). “Where are we going?”

The three ladies began laughing, Wasp spoke “we're going to Camp Halfblood of course.” She said it as if it should mean something to him, but Harry didn't have the faintest clue what this camp was, nor why these three ladies seemed to be arguing over ‘an eye’ when they all had two perfectly good eyes, or did they? He hadn't actually seen their eyes.

“ANGER WE’RE HERE!” Tempest yelled. The taxi stopped, throwing Harry into the back of the seat in front of him, smashing his glasses.

“Ow,” he muttered as he shoved the shattered glasses back on.

“Out!” All three ladies told Harry and he hurried to get out of the taxi. But not before noticing that the three women each had empty eye sockets.
Harry watched as the taxi sprung away and swerved off into the night.
With his smashed glasses he couldn't see much, he put his hands in his pockets. They were empty apart from a long stick of wood. He pulled it out and looked at it. It was a carved wooden stick. Nothing amazing, but Harry somehow knew one thing. He knew that if he lost that stick he would most likely die.

He didn't know anything apart from that. Just his name and that this stick was his life. Instinctively he raised the stick and tapped his glasses with the end of it.

“Reparo.” He muttered. And to his surprise the cracks in his glasses disappeared and they were as good as new.

He held the stick in the palm of his hand and frowned at it. How had it done that? What were the words that he somehow knew to say.

He turned around and saw a valley stretching out below him.

I'm in such a good mood that I decided to do a double update!!
Remember to vote, comment and be aaaamazing!!!!
~Em xx