33- Harry Gets Da Ja Vu

Harry, Hermione and Piper were on border duty when it happened.

It had been a few days since the border went up and no one was sure what the border was or why it was there. Annabeth had made speculations. But they couldn’t be sure.

That was why each night they had several people patrolling the border. That night was his, Hermione and Piper's turn.

Harry clutched a sword that Percy had helped him pick out in one hand and in the other he held his wand.

Hermione held a short sword and her wand and Piper clutched her dagger. They walked around the border in silence.

It happened all of a sudden. Hermione was stood next to the border. With Harry and Piper standing to her side when the border rippled.

A pair of massive black hands encircled Hermione and pulled her through.

“Hermione!” Harry yelled and made to step towards the black wall, but Piper held him back.

The hands emerged again and seemed to grope around to grab someone else.

“We-we need to,” Harry stuttered.

“We'll get her back,” Piper said defiantly, “just like we’ll get Hazel back.”

********

The worst part was that he had to tell Ron what happened. He hated seeing his friend upset and Hermione going missing definitely upset Ron.

The two of them were in the sword fighting arena training with Percy when it happened. The darkness of the border seemed to intensify and then, where the sun should've been the face of Nyx appeared in the sky.

She looked around for a moment and then smiled as she saw hundreds of faces looking up at her. Then she opened her mouth.

Her voice seemed to resonate through the entire camp. Sending shills down Harry’s neck and vibrating his bones.

“Halfbloods,” she said, “and blessed ones. I have decided to give you a warning. In two hours my borders will fall and my children will reek vengeance on all of you godliness and your precious camp.

“However, the blessed ones we will keep. I will take them back to my mansion and they will look upon the horrors that are held within it.” Nyx smiled again, “you have two hours.”

Her face disappeared and Harry looked at Ron who was gawping, “am I the only one who is having flashbacks to the Battle Of Hogwarts?” Ron asked.

Harry nodded, he was having slight da ja vu.

Percy growled, “they all think that they're so much better than us, like they could just wipe us out with a wink.”

“But they're gods,” Ron blurted out, “they can just wipe people out with a wink.”

“That,” Percy pointed his sword at Ron in a playful manor, “is exactly what they want you to think! Anyway, c’mon, we need to get to the big house, the counsellors will be gathering.”

Percy turned on his heel and stormed away.

“He doesn't like gods does he,” Ron frowned.

“You think do you mate?” Harry laughed and followed Percy.

Hey look another slightly less fillery chapter!
Yay!!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx