18- Annabeth Reads A Letter

Annabeth clutched Percy’s letter to the camp as she walked from the Big House to the dining pavillion. She had IMed Reyna asking her to get all of the legion through the portal and into the dining pavillion.

She asked Chiron to sound the conch horn for lunch early to gather the Camp Halfblood Campers and the Hunters who had arrived the day before.

After about half an hour the entirety of both camps including the satyrs, nymphs and any other mythical creatures (including Ella and Tyson who sat happily at the Poseidon table, Ella quoting books and Tyson happily slapping peanut butter on two slices of bread.)

“We received some letters,” Annabeth said. Making the entire pavillion fall silent, “apparently he has been sent back in time. He visited camp and gave Chiron these letters to give to us.

He wrote a letter for everyone and asked me to read it.”

Annabeth felt somewhat uneasy with the whole camp looking at her, that was a first for her, she unfolded the parchment and read.

“Hey guys, it's Percy here. I'm not dead whoop whoop!”

That got some laughs from the campers.

“Anyway Hecate pulled a Hera and wiped my memories and sent me back in time to Hogwarts.

I've still not worked out why she couldn't just send me to present day Hogwarts. But I'll roll with it.

So I'm guessing that Harry is there then, well of course he is, or these letters would never have been given to you. So I know that it is sappy and stuff but I just wanted to say something to each of my friends.
So here goes.

Grover,
Keep trying that empathy link Bro. I'm pretty sure that, that's going to help us. And I love you man!

Thalia,
You might not be here because you're off being a badass hunter, but just don't fry anything whilst I'm gone.

Nico,
When I get back I'm getting you a happy meal on me, also don't be stupid.

Hazel,
The little sister that I never had. Don't change one bit.

Frank,
Don't be a stranger, yer?

Tyson,
If you're there, have another peanut butter sandwich and save me one!

Leo,
Don't do anything stupid whilst I'm gone, I don't want to miss you being an idiot.

Piper,
I still owe you a movie night, finding Dory when I get back?

Jason,
I've been saying this for years and I'll say it again. I would be way better a killing you than you would be at killing me.

Reyna,
Just keep doing what you're doing.

Clarisse,
Just don't dunk anyone’s heads down the toilet.

Stolls,
Prank. Everyone.

Will,
Don't let Nico be stupid.

To anyone that I missed, I love you all.
Oh and can someone tell my mum that I'm okay, and that I'll be home soon.
I guess I'll see you then!
From Percy.”

Annabeth finished reading the letter and looked around the camps. Everyone seemed in awe at the letter. And then someone ran into that pavilion.

I'm so nice that I gave you another update!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!!
~Em xx