Couples fight, right?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The hit threw me off guard, I fell on my back on the ground. Quickly, I moved out of the way of another hit that was about to hit home on my face.

"Told ya, I'm not going to go easy on you." He said smiling.

I squirmed on the ground and stood up, when my vision fixed in position, Aaron was ready charging at me.

With a swirl, I moved out the way and from behind, I punched him on his back.

He fell on his stomach on the ground. I quickly mounted on him, putting all my weight on him with a neck lock.

He surprised me when he threw me down and stood up on his two feet, looking at me from under his lashes with an already victorious smirk.

"Do you think you weight that much?"

Shoot!

I rolled on the ground and tried to stand up but his feet threw me back on the grass' field.

His kick was pretty strong, my side hurt as I tried to stand up again but no time to lament!

Before I can try to stand up, Aaron fist came in my view almost hitting my back but I rolled away in time.

I stood up again, ready to swing my fists bit Aaron was no where intron of me.

"BEHIND YOU!"

I turned around just in time to receive a punch on my cheek. I stumbled backwards and fell, darn it! When my vision focused again, I launched myself at Aaron, who was playfully playing on one feet, looking at me amusingly.

My fists punched the air when I realised that Aaron was already gone; a strong hit from behind threw me on the ground, knocking all air of me.

When my eyes decided to wrk again, Aaron's fist came in view.

I rolled around in time. I was about to sigh in relief but a huge weight placed itself on my back before I can stand up.

"OUMPH!"

"Not like it when it's on the reverse right?" He whispered on my ears.

With all this dirt on my body and the now intense pain on my side, his voice still managed to raised goosebumps on my skin.

With all my might, I tried pushing myself up but it all aimed to be pointless. He was impossible to move.

I gave up and slumped under his crushing weight.

"Is this giving up?!" Ross voice rang in me, breaking me back to reality.

The crowd's voice was all cheering. The voice was so high, I'm surprised that during this whole fight I haven't heard it.

A lot of people were screaming, screaming at me to get back up, to fight.

I closed my eyes.

"In the count of three, Aphmau losses the match!"

"3!" The crowd counted.

Trying to concentrate, I inhaled deeply then exhaled.

"2!"

I can do this... I can do this! I'll do this!

"1!"

With all my might, I pushed myself up. Taking Aaron by surprise, he fell off me but his legs were still entangled with mine.

I pulled my legs away and turned on my knees.

"No I don't!" I yelled then hit a weak point between his shoulders.