"I don't know another explanation for it," the boy said, " but when it came to discussing Harry coming to stay with us in Hogsmeade or attend the Quidditch World Cup, all of a sudden, my letters went missing. I know I wrote those letters."

It was quiet as the group stood around outside in the dark, Milo and Harry both seemed curious as to what the adults were going to say or what they were going to suggest for the time being. They obviously could not go around accusing or pointing fingers without all their dragons in a row. Suddenly, Elspeth let out a heavy sigh and nodded her head.

"I hate to say it, but I think something is up too," she said, "we've all been 'sensing' it, haven't we? I thought maybe we could just blame it on the Triwizard Tournament, but it hasn't even begun yet-"

"Speaking of which," Harry decided to speak up finally, "why didn't any of your three make mention of the Triwizard Tournament taking place this year?"

Placed on the spot, all three adults exchanged looks before swallowing nervously. "Would you look at the time?!" Sirius said, looking down at the non-existent watch on his wrist. "You two are going to miss dinner if you don't get a move on and head inside. Go on..."

The brothers shook their heads with grins before Remus reassured them that they would be keeping a close eye on the matter. Sirius claimed that they would be keeping in contact as well, he had an idea pop into his mind before they were all getting ready to disperse from the scene, he had a way that they could communicate without meeting up.Elspeth warned the boys to keep their eyes and ears open for anything that seemed suspicious and not to hesitate to contact her if anything happened before the next time they spoke. 

She did leave them with the photos, allowing the boys to figure out how they wanted to split them up. 

So when the boys ventured into the Great Hall together, Harry actually remained at the Hufflepuff table for a good remainder of the evening, picking out the photos he wanted from the pile. Normally, it was custom for students to have their dinner meal among their own table, but no one seemed set on interrupting the two in that moment. Heidi, Cedric, and Max watched quietly from the end of the table while Hermione and Ron watched from the Gryffindor table. 

However, they were not the only ones watching the two brothers interact and it left that person without a smile on their face to witness such a scene. 

Professor Moody was an odd man, there was no gentle way of putting it otherwise, at least in Milo's head. After the scene of Moody bouncing Draco Malfoy around in ferret form, Draco couldn't even look in Milo's direction in the corridors without turning bright red in the face. However, while the Slytherin boy was embarrassed, Milo was disturbed by the professor. It was clear what Elspeth said was true, the man was definitely not fond of children and honestly, probably didn't have the slightest of a clue on how to deal with them. That made him quite dangerous in Milo's head, but all around him, Professor Moody was being praised.

Fred, George, and Lee found him to be wonderful during their first class with the man, and even Cedric said that he couldn't complain about the class either. The man had a lot of information when it came to the Dark Arts and he wasn't afraid to be direct about all of it. Students loved the gruff attitude and the man's blunt ways, although Milo preferred the teaching of Remus by far.

During his first class, Professor Moody had made the mistake of claiming that they were all behind on matters they should know about as fifth years, claiming that what they were taught about dark creatures and such had been a waste of time. Immediately, that caused Milo's blood to boil, he had bit down on his tongue until he tasted blood in his mouth. There was no need to speak ill of Remus' teaching because after experiencing Lockhart, Remus had done his best to make sure that students were all caught up in what they had missed out and more.