Cedric led the way out of the tent and guided Milo forward for some part of their walk, but as Milo dragged his feet and nearly fell over a couple of times while looking around, he decided the safest place for Milo to be was on his back. That way, as he explained to his boyfriend, Milo would be free to look around and not have to worry about falling. It didn't take much convincing for him to take up on the offer as he took a small running headstart and launched himself onto Cedric's back. As his legs were supported by Cedric's hands, Milo loosely wrapped his arms around the boy's neck. 

He was alert to any sign of the Weasleys or Harry within the group as they moved along, although it was difficult not to become distracted as Cedric took to pointing out numerous things that graced the campsites. There was a vendor that was selling toy broomsticks with little Irish and Bulgarian flags fluttering behind them and there was another selling plenty of hats. One of them attempted to bring the two over to make a sale, but Cedric managed to dodge him by darting behind several people making their way to grab some food.

Food seemed to be what was selling the most as the campsite was filled with delicious smells. From meals to sweets, there was something there for every taste bud no matter how picky. Suddenly, Milo's stomach rumbled loud enough with a hunger that Cedric could hear it over the crowd of people passing around them.

"Merlin's beard, Milo, was that your stomach?"

"Of course, you should be thankful it wasn't anything else with that kind of noise," Milo chuckled.

Unfortunately, while Minerva had told everyone to eat something light before they departed, Milo and Silas had been too caught up in the excitement to listen, now it seemed Milo was regretting it.

"Well," Cedric turned to look over his shoulder and up at him, "did you happen to bring any money with you? We can stop at one of the vendors-"

The boy was interrupted by a sudden chirp as Paden appeared, holding up a galleon that he had taken from Milo's pocket at one point. "Hey! Paden, what have I told you about digging around for money?"

Paden glanced up at him and the two were quiet for a few moments. "Oh, I suppose I haven't had to say anything about it since this is the first time you've done it...right, well give me that. Don't go flashing money around here, the vendors are hungrier than me when it comes to making a sale. We'd be swarmed in seconds if they saw a galleon being flashed about."

"Alright, so where do you want to-"

Cedric was preparing to ask where Milo wanted to stop to grab something for him to eat, but his voice came to a sudden stop. Milo didn't notice right away at first as he was tending to Paden, but Cedric was completely frozen in place as if he had been placed under a curse. Looking forward to question what was wrong, there was no need for Milo to continue with his own question as he caught sight of Amos Diggory standing across the way.

The two Diggorys were silent as they appeared to be eyeing each other as Milo quietly slid off Cedric's back and placed both feet back on the ground. He wasn't sure what was about to take place between the two, but already, he could see the pain etched on Cedric's face and the anger building on Amos'. Unfortunately, the older man's eyes darted right over in the direction of Milo, who definitely was not in the fighting mood. However, it was Cedric who followed his father's gaze and placed Milo behind him so that Amos was only able to face him.

They should have known that Amos was going to be there, the man's love for Quidditch was no secret and it was more than likely that he was able to possibly get some deal with tickets by working within the Ministry. Like Cedric, he was tall, which his height was already intimidating enough to Milo, paired with his ruddy face and his scrubby brown beard. His brown eyes fell on his son or perhaps, the boy that he had made a stranger in his head.