I mentally sighed.

"Speaking of which, I don't see him. Where's Aaron?" Katelyn asked.

We were on our usual table spot, with less of our friends. Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan and I are the only ones on the table. Everyone was either at the principal ot stuff... I really don't know.

I slumped on my seat as I told them that Aaron had something to do.

"So you won't be near him for this only free time." Katelyn sang.

"Don't abuse my Aphmau." Irene voice beamed above me.

I instantly jumped of my seat and turned to see at Irene.

Her smile faded when she met my eyes and immediately went on apologizing.

"I know I wasn't there when you woke up but I'm absolutely sorry Aphmau. I'm very very sorry." She bowed her head.

"I swear I'll try to make it up to you with anything but I'm very sorry for putting your and Aaron's life in danger. I know you must be pretty mad at me and you don't want to see me either but please give me a chance." She finished.

I stayed still, looking at my senior Irene.

True... a part of me felt very ill cause she wasn't even there when I woke up but I didn't hold it as a grudge. She did told me that this responsibility is very hard and I underestimate how hard it is. It's also a fault in my part.

I don't blame her, but she should have at least been there when I woke up.

I stood up, some people walking by stopped to watch the scene.

"True, I am mad." I said looking sternly at apologetic Irene, "but you also warned me."

She raised her head and looked at me with glassy eyes.

"I was at fault for taking what you meant lightly. It's a fault on both sides. Plus, you have nothing to be forgiven about. You're one if my most favorite people of this world and no matter what I would never even think about being mad at you." My gaze softened as I said it.

I smiled at her and she smiled back blinking her tears away.

"Aphmau..."

"I can never 'hate' you Irene."

She instantly jumped and hugged me really tightly.

"Oh Aphmau, thank you so much. You really are a kind person. I'm so happy you get to be my descendant out of all people." She exclaimed.

The people around us were clearly confused, whispering among each other, asking what happened and if they missed something.

I really need to talk to Aaron, I'm not used to people talking about me, whether as a gossip or in ill manner.

She let me go and smiled but slowly her smile turned into a smirk.

"So, Aaron is your boyfriend now ay?" She asked.

I blushed and looked away, "Yes..." I mumbled.

She immediately pulled me to the chairs and pushed me down.

I yelped in surprise as she did that and when my head finally stopped swirling, I faced three girls ready to punch every ounce of information in me.

"So tell us how did that happen?" Irene smirk only widened with each word.

"And every detail please Aphmau-Senpai." Kawaii-Chan added.

What have I gotten myself into?...