Final Case Part 2 : Hide And Seek (Part 1)

The policemen and CSI's team, lent from another team from Kyungsoo's, have arrived at the crime scene.

Ryeowook, the doctor that Seulgi replaced years before, bags Kyunghan's body. "I will examine him further,"  he says that to the detective-in-charge there, a man named Jang Wooyoung. He's more senior than Sehun and the rest of the team.

"Detective Oh,"  he calls Sehun, "I need your gun to be checked by the CSI team. We need to make sure you are the only one shooting him."  He says that because as a prosecutor, Jongin has the license to also carry and use gun, and he does bring one right now. It's just to check whether the statements are the truth or not. And it's what the administrative thing has to be done.

Sehun does give his gun and one of CSI men puts it inside the evidence's bag before goes out. "In the meantime, you can process to have an additional gun, Detective Oh. And do not forget to write the report. You just killed a person in the line of duty. You should have known the reporting chain."

"Thank you for coming in such short notice, sunbaenim."

Wooyoung smiles. "Do Kyunghan has already become a sensation among all of us. Believe me, dealing with this just little dirt connected to him will color my resume."  He pats Sehun's shoulder, "I wish the fast recovery for the female prosecutor."

Sehun nods and Wooyoung goes back to the field. Jongin, now Sehun notices, is on the phone-call.

"...Is she okay?"  Sehun only can hear that, so he thinks he is talking about Seungwan, whom has been brought to the hospital by the ambulance before. "I think Sehun has finished here. I will go there. Take care of yourself."

"How is Prosecutor Son?"

Jongin looks lost for seconds there before answers Sehun, "she's at the ER. The doctor is treating her."

"Why are you so restless?"

"Something more terrible has happened. Soojung..., she got stabbed; her sister just called me and informed me about the incident. She is now on the way to be operated."

Sehun's eyes are about to pop out.

What is going on? "Who stabbed her?"

"She lost her consciousness after calling the emergency line. She hasn't woken up. Sehun..., I think I should--"

"Go. I will ask a patrol officer to drive me to Prosecutor Son's hospital."

"Thank you. And if you could, please--"

"I will tell Seulgi in case you couldn't tell her now. Got it."  Jongin smiles thankfully to him and he goes out from the scene with his car. Just then, the ambulance that has Kyunghan's body inside is also driving out from the scene. He stares to the ambulance. This is not normal.

His heart tells him that. Kyunghan could never get out unless someone out there helped him. Could it be Kyungsoo? But he shouldn't be. He should have known that Kyunghan will hunt Seungwan. If Kyungsoo does love Seungwan, he will never do that. So that means someone else, someone that Sehun doesn't know or doesn't think to have some hands over this, is behind Kyunghan's release.

And now Soojung is attacked. This is seriously serious.

"Sunbaenim!"  Sooyoung shouts as Sehun arrives at the scene. "I searched the ER room yet Prosecutor Son wasn't there."

"She has been transferred into normal ward. She just needs protection and resting. Captain Kwon is with her now. I was ordered to wait for you here."