Final Case 1 : The Joker is On The Loose (Part 2) (Final)

Sooyoung is frantically running toward Captain Kwon's room. "What is it, Detective Park?"

"Do Kyunghan is released, isn't he? Has he been released?"  Captain Kwon looks confused. "I--shouldn't CSI Do know about it?"

"He..., I can't find him. His men said that he was going out to get food. His car isn't at parking lot, too."

"Why are you asking this to me?"

"The victim today, Sir--Detective Choi found out that the victim had been in contact with either Supervisor Do or Do Kyunghan. I mean, we need to check out the other Do because this victim is murdered and now is lying on Medical Examiner Kang's table."

Captain Kwon quickly reaches the telephone and calls someone. She knows where Do Kyunghan was or is put. After several calls are made, she finally reaches the hospital's administration's phone.

"He's there? Are you sure?"

Sooyoung is blinking. What?

"Thank you."  Captain Kwon closes the phone. "He's not there, now, but he is still living there."

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"Turns out CSI Do accepted a sponsor for Do Kyunghan's treatment months ago. The sponsor gives money for the treatment. That sponsor has been sending his representative there and today they, the representative and Do Kyunghan, are going out, under three policemen's watch and three medical technicians. The administration lady also gave me the address of where they go."  She did write something when she was on the phone. "Check this out first. I will ask Officer Yoon to search for CSI Do. In the meantime, be careful."

"Thank you, Sir."  Sooyoung takes that piece of paper and goes outside to check whether it is right or not. "Officer Han?"

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"Will you drive for me? This is the address."  Then she turns to Officer Yoon, who is sitting next to Officer Han, "and you are given task. Search CSI Supervisor Do Kyungsoo. Search him until you get him, got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Minho is running back to the precinct after he got the information and evidences he could get. He sees that the office is empty, even Captain Kwon is not at her room. After putting the evidences on the box of evidences and seals it down, he, with the evidence box, goes toward Joohyun's room. "What are you working on?"

"Surveillance recordings that you could get for me this morning,"  she answers, "what is it? Is that evidence from the victim's house?"

"Yes, nothing much, though,"  he says, "say, can you check something for me?"

"What?"

"Can you check the background of the hospital where Do Kyunghan is held into along with the staffs? I want to know."

"Why?"  Joohyun clearly doesn't know what is happening and the suspicions. "Just get curious. That's why I say that's for me."

"Well, I can do it; it's not that much. But I have to find something first inside these recordings."

"Take your time,"  Minho then leaves and while he is carrying the box, he finds himself seeing Seungwan. "Prosecutor Son?"

"Ah, there you are. I don't see Detective Park."

"She must be chasing something regarding to the suspicions."

"I have shown her this, but I think you should see this too."  She then shows the newest message given to her. "It's a threat."