Case Eight: Double (or more) Couples, Double (or more) Problems (Part 2)

"Hey, how's the condition?" Sehun asks as he sees Seulgi is not really looking quite well. Actually, ever since he has seen her before, she never looks well. Even after giving pair of clothes to Sooyoung, Seulgi quickly ran toward nearby toilet; she said she ate poison so she threw up frequently. But Sehun knows it is just a blunt (and rather crazy) expression from Seulgi.

"Me or these bodies?"

"What happened to you, Doctor Kang?" Sooyoung asks as she has no idea.

"I have been poisoned."

"What? By Whom? How?"

Sehun then grabs her wrist in order to stop her approaching Seulgi, "stop it. She exaggerates it."

Seulgi chuckles, "you know me so well, Sehunnie. But yeah, I might get poisoned. By my 'lovely' mother-in-law." Sooyoung gets that sarcasm tone. And Sehun sighs. "They are here, again?"

"Yes. And they decide to stay at my place until further notice, by themselves, FYI." Seulgi sighs, "she keeps nagging me, about all things I have done. Geez, this is the payback she has given me since she can't convince his son to divorce me!"

Sooyoung shocks a bit and Sehun sighs again, "now let's talk about the victims so you are distracted enough from Jongin's mother." Sooyoung actually wants to ask more, but Sehun already closes the conversation about Seulgi's in-laws so she keeps quiet about it.

"Alright. I have done a little bit of examination." She then goes to the tables. "Two victims, both males, and both are in his thirties. I can't assure their names yet, I haven't got the result from fingerprints but I am now trying to do the facial reconstruction and dental identification. Hope they help. As for the murder, they both got murdered by blunt force trauma. One of them even had his skull a bit shattered. I am still waiting from CSI team about those little pieces; hopefully they get all of them. The unique thing is that I don't see any signs of struggle. When you got hit, of course you would protect yourself first. But there is none. So I have taken samples, perhaps they were drugged before getting hit. And I am positive the murder scene is that car; blood splatters never lie."

"How is about the time of the murder?"

"It is as I predicted; I can't really be sure. My best guess is four days ago, but it really could be wrong. Warming bodies can be resulted in ruining the timeline of murder, making it like backwards from the real time."

"So you are saying--"

"They are murdered less than four days ago. That's it."

"I will call those detectives to check on the log of that building. Maybe we can get something." Sehun then comes out as just after that, Seulgi looks so pale, ans Sooyoung gets it.

"Doctor Kang? Is something happened?"

"I'm gonna throw up." She covers her mouth and runs toward the bathroom nearby, leaving Sooyoung alone at the room. She turns to the bodies and sees them in details, hopefully she can find out some more. And boy, she does it.

"This trace is...."

"I don't believe it," Sehun comes in, "they are--what are you looking at?"

"This victim was married. Look at his finger. There's the trace. His whole fingers was getting sunburnt a bit but some parts are not."

"Sunburnt?" Sehun asks back as he also sees the trace. "So it means he recently let it go. He--"

"JUST GOT DIVORCED!" Both of them shout the words and Seulgi comes out. "Wow, you two are so in-snyc." Sehun sees Seulgi and he frowns. "Why are you coming from the bathroom?"