Case Seven: Here Comes The Bride (Part 1)

"So, have you asked your partner to become your date to my wedding?"

Sooyoung rolls her eyes. Her dear friend calls her just to ask that silly and unimportant question.

Sehun is still sitting on his desk, and still learning how to cook from a book.

The case of Jang Jieun seems not affecting his life whatsoever. Of course, the case has long gone for months. The reporters, thankfully, never catches Sehun nearby the police precinct. Sehun himself has composed and done his usual tasks. Captain Kwon never really gives them a case, too; some murder-y cases come to Jongdae and Minho and Sooyoung now has no other job to do. And so she helps more for her friend who will get married. The marriage will happen nearby. And now she is pestering to make Sooyoung takes Sehun as her date later at the ceremony.

"I seriously will call you later, okay? I have got some jobs to do." Sehun raises his eyebrow when he hears that lame excuse across from where he sits, but he continues to read the book once Sooyoung glances to him. "Bye."

"Who is it?"

"My friend who will get married."

"When will the marriage happen again?"

"In--"

"Detectives!" Captain Kwon comes out from her room and then she frowns. "Where are Detective Kim and Detective Choi?" Both Sehun and Sooyoung shake their heads. Today, they are strangely late. "Murder at Yeongdeungpo-gu. The patrol polices call us because of the--" She checks a note in her grasp, "weird circumstances. Go ahead and I will inform the other detectives to go there as well. And be careful, many reporters there."

"And you give this to us?" Sooyoung asks before she disappears.

She nods, "do you see other detectives ready? I don't care if you get photographed or not, just be careful." Sehun then gets up and gets ready while Sooyoung still stares to disappearing body of Captain Kwon. "But--"

"You can't say no to your superior's order. Have you forgotten that?"

"But you--"

"They have forgotten it. My stepmother's scandal is covered well with some idols dating stories. Now let's go or the reporters could be even more. This must be a public scene that they come immediately before even we get called." Sooyoung then nods and she prepares too, before leaving the desk to follow Sehun.

Captain Kwon is not joking at all. She really told them about reporters and they are lot of them on the street. Sehun then wears white mouth mask just to be sure nobody could remember him directly. Some patrol polices are guarding and even some queue lines are made for the public to see. This is even bigger crowd than when Kyunghan's case happened.

Sooyoung and Sehun flashes their badges in order to get into the crime scene. Their two favourites officers, Officer Yoon and Officer Han, have arrived.

"Why the crowd, officers?"

"Please look up, detectives. That is the answer." And both of them look up to the building only to see the most disturbing scene.

Someone is hanged outside the hotel building. The rope seems to come from upper-middle floor. And the strangest part is...

"Is she wearing a bridal gown?"

"Yes, she is wearing it," Kyungsoo comes into the scene, "we haven't done anything without one of you guys show up but the patrol police has evacuated the guests of the rooms below the victim's room by four floors. Thank God the last floor's room is empty, otherwise they have the most ruined morning in the first place."