Case Ten: There's A SNAKE! (part 4) (final)

Seulgi is staring to Sooyoung.

And Sooyoung has composed herself.

"Thank you for seemingly see the future, but I am fine. I still think keeping it is the best way."

Seulgi shrugs her shoulders.

"Hey, I have some findings about the second victims. Doctor Lee is the one who supposed to say to you, but he is called again because another murder has happened, so I actually wanted to go to your place to say this."

"What is it?"

"Kim Jonggyu was killed by the poison of a snake, no doubt on that. However, during the same time, roughly, as the poison worked, he was hit on his head and so that is why we found his head was a bit shattered. He was poison and beaten at the same time. Talk about double-killing thing."

Sooyoung frowns, "so that also means that the killer hated him."

"I think this is really about revenge. The murders are all calculated and cold. Poison means the killer really hates the victims, really, really hates them. Let's just hope there is no other victims. This is Christmas."

Sooyoung nods several times when the door is opened and Sehun is the culprit. He looks worried, to be honest.

"There you are."

The girls are blinking. "Are you alright, Detective Park? You left like you weren't feeling well, so I think you might search a doctor to consultate your condition, and I am right."

"Yeah, uh, I got cramps. I got my period today."

Seulgi is staring to Sooyoung like saying, 'hey, that is the lamest excuse ever!' but it seems that Sehun doesn't get any clues of it and he smiles genuinely. "So, has it stopped?"

"Yeah. I can work again now."

"Good," he turns to his watch, "because Detective Choi said that he found a symbol. Technically, not in the possession's of the victim, but in the possession's of his son."

"How is that possible?" Sooyoung gets up and approaches Sehun. "Detective Choi called his son to tell about his dead father, only to hear from him that he got a threatening letter with a stamp of medusa's head on the upper right part of the letter. He was about to report to the police, but his old man, or our victim, prevented him from doing so, saying it was a prank. He might be going here as we speak right now."

Another story of mythology is carried here. And now it is Greek's time.

Minho has come back from the crime scene and the sun has already set. It's not a normal day, of course, with their all families are calling them, telling them to come back but they can't. This is proven to be a serial murder and they have nothing in their hands now. They haven't found any motives, yet.

And Sooyoung actually gets curious at who calls Sehun the whole time. It seems urgent, but Sehun always dismisses it.

"Sunbaenim?"

"Yes?"

"Who called you?"

"Hyunwoo." He quickly answers and it actually shocks Sooyoung a bit. "He wants to move in with me following the step-mother incident."

"Huh?"

"She made a move to Kibum, and it angered my father a lot. Kibum went back to Nepal, and Hyunwoo felt uncomfortable now she is trying onto him now."

Wow. Nepal. Sooyoung remembers that the third one is like a monk. So he lives there.... "So he wants to move in with you?"

He nods. "I actually don't mind, but if he just moves out like that, my father will think there is really something going on. So I try my best to convince him to just stay there until he graduates, but he actually can't hold it enough, and even called Yerim, who gave him permission. So there is nothing I can do now; however, he still keeps calling me regarding to his action."