Case Seven: Here Comes The Bride (Part 3)

"Seriously, I rarely go to CSI room." Jongdae comments while his partner is still in daze. Jongdae realizes it quickly and smiles a bit, "that slap is still lingering on your face?"

"I seriously never thought I would see her again, Jongdae-ah."

"Seoul is not a very big place, you know. There is always a chance for you to meet her again."

"But this is worse. Her family is about to have a wedding event and it could be totally ruined by a murder--"

"Just like yours?" Jongdae sighs, "just don't tell that out loud in front of Officer Do. He will be super sad." Minho nods weakly and then they enter Kyungsoo's room. It is located inside the lab, so it's like half lab - half office.

Kyungsoo is using his equipment and there are some clothes laying at the glowing table nearby. "Have you accepted my message?"

Kyungsoo turns and goes back to his doing after he realizes who are coming into his place, "I have. As Detective Park said, I don't see any bridesmaid dress, or some dresses that are similliar to what others have. Although I must say, I found a thread of silver-lavender-ish on her wool jacket." He turns and goes toward one black wool jacket. There is a thread stored nearby. "I and my team so far haven't found similliar clothes with this kind of thread or color. She seems to be the fan of solid black or white color, so having this thread inside her belongings is rather off, perhaps."

"Alright then. Anything else?"

"About the wedding dress that she wore," Kyungsoo asks them to follow him to another station, which they do, "this is seriously an old dress, possibly was used in 70's. The fabric is really fraigle, so it must have been stored inside some compartment for a long time, and without really a proper preservation technique."

"That is quite old."

"Almost fourty years old.And without some technique, that could mean this dress was inside some household's compartment before it came out."

"Yes. I think this dress could be some hereditary wedding dress. But the veil is new. I can't really check the veil more because it is really a common thing."

"Perhaps the bride will be wearing her mother's wedding dress. I know Vivian is the youngest daughter; she has an older brother whose age is a bit far from her." Minho answers.

"So you suggest that the killer is the bride?"

"I did not really say that."

"Could you pass this information to those detectives at the hotel?" Kyungsoo, ignoring the conversation between Jongdae and Minho, speaks, "This information and my urgency to get some evidences to support Doctor Kang's examination that the victim just got laid before she got killed."

"We have found bunch of evidences, Sir!" Officer Han reports. And then another officer shows to them like a medium bundle of used condoms. "How many guests are we talking about here, again?"

"There are possibly fifty guests living here, not to mention some others who will come or just go here without checking in, Sir!"

Sehun sighs. This could be a tiring timing for everyone. Kyungsoo and his team will the most suffered ones.

"Have you logged the foundings? Are there any kind of abnormal circumstances?" Officer Yoon then rummages his note. He then looks up to Sehun with uneasy look, "uh, Sir, three of these things were found at, uh, the bride's father's room."

Sooyoung and Sehun frown. It's not that a weird thing, but the officers' reactions are rather weird, and more after Officer Yoon told them. "What is the weird part of it? The bride's parents could be doing it."