Case Ten: There's A SNAKE! (part 1)

Christmas is around the town. Or around the country, if you want to say it. The ornaments and everything that screams about it are scattered on everywhere, and so the precinct is also following the Christmas spirit.

But for our detectives, it's not only Christmas; it also means the holiday is around the corner. They never really take any vacation days so they all actually have been thinking about taking their parts near Christmas and New Year.

"So, do you have any plan, Detective Park?" Jongdae asks and Sooyoung smiles. Five months after the attack, the wound is barely any burden for her. And so she has been working for a while, but the cases are rather normal-ish, so she hasn't worked too much. And that goes to her partner, Sehun.

He is now reading cooking book about Christmas dishes. On the other side, Detective Choi is reading catalog about some fancy things; Jongdae said Minho needed to 'spend' his money on buying his brother, his father, his mother and some of the little relatives he has presents. Perhaps now he is searching for his father, the Police Commisioner Choi, and so he searches it on fancy page. Jongdae is still eating his fried chicken.

Lately, the precinct rarely gets cases so all they do basically is eating their salaries without doing some job. On one side, they feel relieved because that means humanity somehow shows some increase on peace or kindness, but on the other side, they feel really bored.

"Going to church with my family. They all come here again."

"Really? That's so interesting!"

"What about you, Detective Kim?"

"Me?" He laughs, "my parents don't want to come to Seoul except for my wedding occassion. And I can't really go to my hometown unless everyone except me has no plan to take the vacation card. Even Captain Kwon has taken it. Just for precaution, I will stay in the city." He then turns to Sehun, "what about you, Detective Oh? Have any plan for the Christmas night tomorrow?"

"I will attend the sermon."

"WHAT?"

Sehun feels insulted; it shows in his face, "what? You think I do not like to go to church?" And all of them nod. Sehun rolls his eyes, "it's for my mother. I will attend the sermon at her facility. It has been long time since I have done it, so I think I should do it this year."

"Ooohhh...." Jongdae then turns to his activity, while Minho gets up to go to coffee machine. Sooyoung calls Sehun, "sunbaenim? Should I go with you?"

"Huh? Where?"

"To your mother's place. You said it yourself: you think of me like your late brother, Bogum-sshi. And you said your mother also felt that I should come there regularly. I don't think it's a bad idea."

"You are going to be with your family. They haven't seen you for a while and we still haven't told them about your accident. It's better you go with them. I can give some excuses to my mother if she asks about you."

And the time when Seulgi interrupted Sehun, he actually wanted to say that he thought of her like his family; like his brother, Bogum. And so, he also gradually becomes open and talkative to Sooyoung, especially; she even comes to the facility rather often. And his mother also sometimes calls Sooyoung as Bogum, so it's not a lie if his mother also welcomes Sooyoung wholeheartedly.

(yes I am trolling you everyone; Sehun didn't intend to confess to Sooyoung that time hahahahahaha *evil laugh* nor than he thinks something more than brotherly-sisterly thing to Sooyoung hahahahahahahaha *more evil laugh* *got tons of virtual bricks* *please do not unsubscribe this story*)