Case Four: May My Revenge Reaches You (Part 3)

"So, how much does it cost?" Jongdae asks the receptionist desk officer about the marker. As it is really urgent time, Jongdae needs the marker and this officer asks money from him. He will write it to get the money back later.

That is when the special task force is coming to the district. Jongdae had no idea before that Captain Kwon is married to another captain in the law enforcement world. Sehun hinted before but most of them didn't get it; it was then when they waited for the prosecutors to come down, Jongdae, Minho, and Sooyoung learnt that Captain Kwon is married to Captain Choi, the captain and leader of special task force, which means he is not a real captain; it's just his title. Perhaps his rank is the same as the superintendent.

Jongdae and the others salute the man and his team as they walk inside the office. They then enter the room, and Jongdae takes the marker and follows them behind. All policemen there are saluting them and Captain Kwon come forward. "Thank you for coming, but you don't need to bring many of your team members here."

"It's not all of them. Besides, this district has the best record on doing its job," he says, "so the general said that we had to protect this gem of ours and I and this team are here to do that."

Jongdae and the rest of them have to wonder that they are just so different from another married couple in their squad. They are so formal to each other even though everyone knows that they are married at this point.

Captain Kwon nods and gives the the place to sit and examine the murder board. "Am I Zeus here?" Captain Choi asks that once he has learnt it. Sehun comes forward and salutes him again, "My name is Oh Sehun and I am the leading detective of this investigation, Sir."

"Do explain to me what this is."

"Yes, Sir!" Sehun then goes to a more relaxed mode, "it began with our victim, a woman whom today has been identified as Han Ahreum and she was working as a model; Her roommate, whose name is Kim Jimin, has come here and explained that the victim had dinner with someone, although she didn't explain more who this 'someone' is but we know where they were eating and two policemen are going there to investigate; was found dead and with no head or fingerprint left. As we examined the scene, a phone was ringing and the killer, named himself as The Gods' Punisher, threatened us to kill all of us and he also gave us names according to Greek mythology. At the crime scene, he tried to kill Detective Kim Jongdae but he failed. We have checked the possible places for him to shoot but so far the CSI team and us couldn't find the exact place.

Medical Examiner Kang Seulgi could finally found Han Ahreum's identity as there was nothing left for us to investigate at the crime scene, when a package was sent to IT expert Officer Bae Joohyun, under the name To The Huntress. It contained a compact disk recording second murder upon another woman, and we were given 24 hours to find her or there would be another victim. We have checked the CD and so far we could only get the victim's photo and the facial recoginition application is still doing its best to recognize her. The CD also contained other names given to us and eventually, those who are linked to us. As you, Sir, are our captain's husband, and Captain Kwon here is dubbed as Hera, we have to assume for the worst that you are also marked as Zeus."

He listens to Sehun's explanation and he gets up. "Do you have any idea who would have this bitter feelings toward this one district? Or this one division?"

"It's quite hard, Sir," Sooyoung speaks, "and my name is Park Sooyoung; I am Detective Oh's partner." He looks to the murder board and frowns. "He calls you Persephone? Are you two married or what?"

"We are partners, Sir," Sehun answers, "and I can say he put her name mostly because she is my partner. I am Hades and there is no prominent goddesses anymore who was close to Hades other than his wife, Persephone." Sooyoung nods.