Case Five: Untitled (Part 4) (Final)

"Who is this Min family?"

Captain Kwon sighs, "now you want me to search about it, don't you?" Sehun nods. She sighs again and takes her phone, probably to call the area's supervisor. "Just hope this will work. Now get back to work."

On the interrogation room, Joonmyeon is sitting there and questioned by Jongdae and Baekhyun. "I still don't know why you treat me like some kind of criminal now that I have done nothing but to help you all."

"Relax, it's just a charade," Jongdae says, "people out there could see that you were a criminal-candidate or something, so your credibility can be saved, somehow."

"We need more information."

"What else?"

"Who is this Min family?"

"I have no idea."

"Then tell me more about your assignment to guard Yoon Rina's baby."

Joonmyeon shrugs his shoulders, "all I know is Mr. Lee asked me to keep my eyes, especially to Jung Minki's men, lately. He said he was afraid that Rina's baby was found out. But as far as I see, they are still searching for the baby, so I am relieved. From your questions, your case is related to her baby, too?"

"Open your ears more about this," Baekhyun says, "we might even give you money now, judging that all of your mother's properties are all held by the government as her trial is still ongoing, you might money quickly."

"I am doing this for Rina, but money is fine for me too." He leans closer, "I have searched about your friend. His name is Kai, and he is long-time friend of Lee Chanjung, the silver-haired guy. By the way, that guy is middle-rank guy in Jung Minki's group. He is dangerous, calculated, and cold, however, he might be a police officer, seeing you guys are chill enough that your friend is with him?"

Jongdae and Baekhyun nod.

"Alright. Kai has come to the circle not for long, but he is excellent at doing his job, plus this Chanjung is covering him. Oh yeah, his name and identity say that he is Chinese; he even speaks it fluently, as far as I have heard. Add to that, many girls are attracted to him, but he has set his eyes on Chanjung's 'little girl' named Minjung. She suddenly appeared into the circle about months ago, if I am not mistaken. Same when Chanjung suddenly brought his girlfriend, that Luna girl."

"Stop right there," Jongdae says, "did you just say Luna had been there longer than Kai? And what is this 'little girl'?"

"Yes, well, not permanently; she is hanging out regularly when Kai has entered the circle and they say Luna might be Kai's relative; both of them speak Chinese, English, aside from Korean, fluently. About the little girl, it is a term usually used to describe a young woman taken care by those guys but not for sex purpose for themselves. It's liek adopted little sister, and the usual purpose is like what Chanjung and Kai do: the little girls are kind of given to their friends or buddies inside the circle. Well, Minjung seems to be so happy with Kai, so people think it is a mutual love. But seriously, that Kai is that prosecutor? I have seen him and he is so different, though, and hasn't he married?"

"Thank you for your information. Now you can go." Baekhyun closes the conversation and Joonmyeon looks pissed but Jongdae just opens the door and Officer Han is there. Joonmyeon stands up and goes with him. The detectives then go out and Captain Kwon gives a file to Sooyoung. "That's all I can get about Min family."

"Thank you, Sir."

"That red-haired girl is Prosecutor Park, no doubt," Sehun murmurs. The district has given them more complete information about the re-opened case of Min family. They caught the insider's image from survelliance camera and it shows the face of Prosecutor Park.