Case Eight: Double (or more) Couples, Double (or more) Problems (Part 3)

"Whoa! Is that really real?" Jongdae shouts and Sehun shakes his head. Despite the fact that they have barely slept, Jongdae's shout is still big.

"What? What is real?" asks Baekhyun. Well, ladies and gentlemen, Baekhyun decided to come over for little chit-chat without really knowing that they are dealing wit a case. As the result, Baekhyun has become Yixing's and Han's companion whereas the detectives are either sleeping for a while or gathering evidences and facts that they could get.

Minki and Soojung are also there. After Seulgi's passing out thing, Captain Kwon called their captain and asked him to lend them to that precinct. So until further notice, Minki will be practicing at Seulgi's room, much pleasure for the man.

"Doctor Kang is pregnant."

"WHAT?" Now everyone there, even including Captain Kwon, shout the same thing at the same time.

"But, isn't she--"

"Yes, Sir," Sehun replies, "the doctor also said it was some miracles that she could get pregnant. Nevertheless, because of her condition, the pregnancy is rather riskier than the normal ones. She has instructed Doctor Kang to be still in hospital until further notice. So now, they are all there."

"...They?" Soojung asks. "Jongin's parents are staying at their house right now." And everyone nods as they understand his statement. "Well, now let's get back to work. Do everything normally, even though now our medical examiner is hospitalized. You all can visit her if you have contributed something to this case, except for the Chinese detectives. Detective Byun, if you don't have any work to do at your place, you are included to the Chinese ones; but if your captain calls, you have to immediately go back. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Sir!" And she goes back to her office. "Detective Oh, Detective Park, let see the board first. Here's those things we could gather when you were at the hospital. Not much, but it is better than nothing."

The board has been decorated with crime scenes' photos and notes everyone has written over it.

"Our male victims are still unknown, but Doctor Lee has already submitted the fact found by Doctor Kang and himself to Officer Bae to be processed." Minho begins to explain, "whereas our female victim is already identified. Park Junhee. A lisenced marriage counselor. She and some other experts have also gathered to form a new private group for marriage counseling."

"Private..., what?"

"It's like couples' retreat and they host it," Soojung adds. "I have asked her assistant to give me the list of the participants, both couples or the experts. We should wait for his list soon."

"What is about the car's plate numbers?"

"I have called my friend. Although there is no exact promise, our victims' car will be processed quicker than usual."

"Alright. Detective Choi?"

"Yes?"

"Assist Officer Bae in searching for documents of our victims. Detective Park and Detective Jung can work out together for the lists and the plate's number. As for me and Detective Kim, we will be working on with Doctor Lee and Officer Do about the crime scene and victims." They all nod and everyone goes to their station. Soojung follows Sooyoung to her desk, while Sehun and Jongdae are leaving with Minki.

"Well, not much to do except for waiting calls," Soojung opens the conversation. "Park Sooyoung, right?"

"Yes."

"Jung Soojung. I am definitely older than you, as people here said that you were six years younger than other detectives here. They are all at my age; we are all like coming from one class."