Case Twelve: Once Upon A Time Of Murder (Part 3)

and don't mind about psychological thing. It's just my own blabbering. Thank you.

"Our person of interest is found."

"Is he--"

"He's dead," Officer Han explains. "Local police found him as the neighbors were complaining about zapping." He has been gone for a day without a trace; his family has been noticed, but as they are living abroad, they can't help the police.

"Zapping?" asks Sooyoung. "Television zapping. He put the television in loud voice and then kept changing the channels back and forth. It disturbed them a lot and they demanded for the landlord to forcefully open the door, which then they found him like Sleeping Beauty."

"Oh no...., another princess?" Officer Han nods. "Would you like to check the crime scene, Sir?"

And that is how they arrive at another side of the city. Same like the others, this scene attracts other people. Neighbors are watching, murmuring, whispering, wondering, and getting afraid. Once they arrive at the unit, CSI team has been there and examining every single corner of the unit. Minki is there too, as it is too late and Seulgi is not allowed to go out too long at night for the sake of her safety and health.

"Good evening to you too; geez, I have met these two more than I have met my mother."

"What is it? How is the body?" Sehun couldn't care less about his complain. He also has not seen his mother as much as he sees Minki. Minki, however, smirks. "This might not be your field, Detective Oh. He killed himself."

"What?" Sooyoung asks back. Minki then points to the glass nearby the victim's body, "he drank the poison from that glass and positioned himself as Sleeping Beauty. His body was a bit warm when I got here and I can say that he passed away roughly thirty to fourty-five minutes before I arrived. The landlord said that he opened the door at ten past ten tonight. And I arrived here at exactly eleven o'clock. So that means--"

"He got killed not long before he opened the door," Sehun finishes his words. "Anything else that makes you said he killed himself?"

"The bow." He points the bow of the ribbon of his cosplay; he was put as if he was sleeping looking to the side. "It shows that he tied the ribbon when he was sleeping by himself before went to die."

Sehun couldn't disagree. The bow is not at the same direction as the ribbon should meet. It really shows that his own hands tied the ribbons. "Anything else?"

"Letter," Kyungsoo comes into the scene and he brings a piece of paper. "It says about his confession."

"He killed our first two victims?" asks Sooyoung and Kyungsoo shakes his head as his answer, "he said that he knew the killer but he would not tell anyone about it, but he didn't want to be like those two, so he killed himself to prevent himself from becoming that 'monster.'"

"Monster?" Sehun asks and he snatches the letter. After reading that, he looks up and Kyungsoo nods. Sehun then turns to Minki. "You know about this?"

"That letter? I know its existence but CSI Do prevented me to read it--"

"I read it first and I told him about its existence, but I haven't said to him about the content." Kyungsoo simply explains and Sehun gives the letter to Sooyoung. She reads it and her heart is almost jumping out as she is shocked.

"This..."

"We need to re-evaluate our direction. This is rather disturbing thing we have here."

Bullying.

Nam Mingyu was confessed that he was bullied by those two victims as they were the leaders of the male section in that dance group. It didn't just go to him, he said in the letter, but to everyone else there. And if they said anything about it, their career would be ended as they had the connections and cards toward everything that these dancers have been dreaming of.