Case Fifteen: The Mystery of Hong Family (Part 2)

moving to wattpad just because I want to haha

as you see, I was in aff but it was so bored there....Idk, I just thought I couldn't do much again at that site. I know some people might get angry to my decision and my not-replying-to-many-who-don't-have-wattpad-account thing. and yes, I am kinda ignorant kind of girl so I tend to ignore everything, even clean state of my bedroom.

plus, I can write non kpop stories here so I guess this place could give me more chances and opportunities.

thank you everyone.

Sooyoung stares to the murder board. Fifteen photos of people that have become their persons of interest are facing back to her. Unfortunately, none of these people have solid alibis on the around twenty-four hours prior to when they were found. Unfortunate for them because they have limited officers to deal with this.

Sehun comes to her side. "Have you seen anything particular?"

"No. Not really,"  she then sighs. "Detective Choi hasn't called, has he?"

"He hasn't called. He might be still examining the place."  He then sips his coffee. "I am really interested on interrogating the head maid. It is a big lie if she doesn't know about it; butlers and head maids are those who know exactly what happens inside their masters' houses. Trust me. That is always the case."

Sooyoung still stares to the board but then she remembers a thing. She quickly puts her stare to him. "Are you just talking about your brothers'--"

"Yes. Sejoon hyung's and Kibum's mother is my father's house's head maid. Or was. Now she is with her eldest son."  He puts the cup, "as I say, we need to focus more on the head maid."

On the other place, which is the male victim's studio, Minho with the team is examining the area. That area seems to be clean from bloods or things like that, but he keeps the team to be carefully examining that area. "Detective Choi?"

"Yes?"

"We found something."  Minho follows the lad and then he arrives at the room which he can suspect as his bedroom. Across the bed, there are several frames and paintings that could be indentified as his works. Some of them are covered by some blankets, though. "We were examining this when we found this picture, Sir." 

He uncovers one of the paintings and Minho can see why he shows this to him. A semi-nude painting of a woman that Minho remembers as the female victim. Her face is the painting's face, so Minho can assume it, right?

"The background seems to be in this room,"  Minho sees around. The red wall on the painting as the background is same with the red wall at the bedroom. The window's model is also same with that in the painting. The position of the bed also screams the fact that the painting was made inside the room. There is also an easel nearby those paintings so Minho can also assume he was making this with that easel.

He then gets closer to the painting and sees the date it was made. One month ago. If their relationship was that shocking for everyone else as they claimed they didn't know anything, these couple really did a great job of hiding it. Or so they might think. Someone clearly knows it so that someone could easily kill them in the same place.

On the Hong family's residence, Jongdae is still overseers the examination being done by Kyungsoo and his men. Seulgi still can't determine the time of the murder, or just the window time of it, so he has to treat everyone as the potential suspect, which is not going so well if this is dealing with one of the most influencial families in the country. "How long do you plan to keep us like this? We also have work to do. We have to prepare our brother's funeral!"