Case Fourteen: Old Flame Never Dies (Part 1)

They are really a pair of twins.

The labor took hours to be completed, to be honest, and every single of, well, everyone, are exhausted. "Two boys, huh?"

"Our deduction is right!" Jongdae exclaims, "they have twins!"

Captain Kwon just smiles as she also feels happy about the baby-born thing. She has two daughters alone so she knows how it feels to really have passed the phase of laboring.

For Sooyoung, it's the first time she sees the big family of the happy parents. They are really big, especially from the father's side. Two older sisters and they are all married with kids. Alongside them, Seulgi's parents are there; she is the only child, so these boys could probably be their only grandsons that they could have. Remember, her condition isn't supposed to be able to conceive any child. So it can be said that it is a very lucky thing that she has twins.

"You haven't decided on the names yet?" Sehun is on the call with Jongin. "Nope. There will be a kind of ceremony for their names. Our parents want it to become more sacred or something like that."

"Then why are you calling me? I thought you would--"

"Would you be their godfather?" Sehun is shocked, "what?"

"Not both of them..., I will ask my friend in prosecutor squad for the other one, but would you like to be their godfather? You are my friend since we entered the law school, and you are a very great man. They can learn much from you."

"If you want your sons or one of your sons to become a a police officer, I don't mind at all." Jongin laughs, "I will not try to lead them to be anything. Let them grow to become everything they want, unless they want to become a criminal; that's the thing I will not allow. I am asking because you are a nice man, Sehun-ah. Inside that cold attire, you are actually a very warm, delicate, and kind man."

"You make me shiver." They both laugh, "but I think I will accept it. Thank you so much for the honor. I will try my best not to let the boys down."

"Great. I will inform you about the occasion later. I have work to do."

"You have gone back to work? Five days ago you just became a father of two boys."

"And those mouths need to be fed of." Jongin chuckles, "besides, the trial for Jung Minki is getting closer. I have to prepare for everything. The prolong is rather killing me." Then the conversation is off. Today is not everyone's day's off, so he was talking to Jongin at the precinct. Sooyoung is doing report on the behalf of Minho as the boy is so busy with his blind date.

Yes.

Minho agrees to do a blind date. Possibly because Kwon family is still hating him. Well, he is not just ruining Yuri's life; he also ruined Vivian's wedding and her family's name. The affair is literally becoming the black thing in their friendship circle. Minho decides to move on. It's good for him, according to Jongdae; he should do something, either keeps being stubborn or moves on. And he chooses the second option.

Different from Minho, Jongdae is really happy. Liyin said that she could take a vacation from her work in China, and she intends to come to Seoul. However, in the name of surprise, she doesn't tell him when or where they could meet. And so, Jongdae is really estatic yet curious.

"Do you need my help?" asks Sehun when he sees his girlfriend slash partner is really having hard time.

"No. If you keep helping me, how can I do the report by myself?"

"We can always do it together."

"But what if we are not being paired--" Sooyoung looks up and sees Sehun's frown. After the conversation with Soojung, Sooyoung keeps reminding herself that she should have back-up plan if she is either married to him or breaking up with him. She has to leave his side if this is uncovered. And the fact that more and more people know that they are together is really bothering her.