Case Fifteen: The Mystery of Hong Family (Part 4) (Final)

"Who is Park Nana?"

"They have closed their mouths,"  Jongdae informs. "It's up to you now at the precinct."

"Okay. Catch up with you later,"  Minho says to his partner and then the conversation is shut off. He then goes to examine the studio even more. Lots of paintings become the 'evidences' taken by Hong family. Minho is sent to the studio that the male victim used to have to watch over it.

Sometimes rich people have power over everything.

He texts Sehun about what Jongdae just said.

Sehun, on the other hand, is at the way to Lee Giyoung's friend; her husband said that the friend's name is Park Nana. The husband is not working at some normal companies; he is working as a builder. Rough working is his food; it is shown on his face and his hands.

"My wife mustn't do something crazy. She's a very good citizen."

"We are not accusing your wife, yet,"  Sehun explains, "but she has the indication of lying to us regarding to the case."

"I can assure you: my wife has nothing to do with the murders you guys are dealing with."  Although he says that, his voice is rather trembling. He is afraid. He doesn't really believe his wife either.

The car goes toward more slump area at the city. "She's living at guest house. As I have said to you, Park Nana-sshi just came from her hometown."

Gyum Guest House. It is not a great guest house; it seems like half-brothel too. Officer Yoon keeps the husband at his side while the detectives are getting inside the place. Sehun opens his phone. "Detective Choi texted to me that someone named Park Nana came to the house at around the same time when the murders happened."

"So this Park Nana is very interesting person in this case."

Sehun agrees with Sooyoung's statement and they go toward the receptionist's desk..., or whatever it should be called. There is barely anything and the table is really a table. Not a receptionist desk. However, and thankfully, someone is still willing to sit and wait there.

"You can rent from a week; we will not accept less than that."

"We are here not to rent one of your places,"  Sehun flashes his badge and the young man--probably in his late twenties--looks up and looks uncomfortable. "We are not hosting any prostitutes here!"

"Interesting, but that is not why we are here,"  Sehun continues, "is there any of your guests has the name of Park Nana?"

"Who?"

"Park Nana."  Sooyoung says and then he smiles nicely to her. "Are you a police officer or a goddess coming from heaven?"

"She's seeing someone and that someone is not you,"  Sehun answers him instead, "answer the question!"

He gets stunned and scared by Sehun's yell. "We...I will get you the log book."  He runs toward wherever it is and the detectives follow him. He walks faster and faster and then he runs. "STOP!"

He runs toward other floor of the building and the police officers chase him. "Sunbae! I will go toward the back door!"

Sehun nods and they separate. Sehun keeps on chasing him while Sooyoung is searching for another way. She finds another stairs, emergency stairs, strangely, in this kind of old-and-rather-abandoned-building and at the fifth floor, the man is cornered between the detectives. "FREZZE!"

He raises his hands when the detectives draw their guns and point them at him. Some of the residents open their doors and they scream; some of them close their doors immediately. "Calm down. We are homicide detectives from 4th district precinct of Seoul (A/N. I have no idea what this means but I still write it LOL)."