Case One : 'I am Your Father' (part 3)

Sooyoung can't stop yawning. She has slept at her own desk but it doesn't help to wipe the tiredness on her body and soul. Her eyes are fluttering as she keeps trying to be concentrate.

After Joonmyeon spilled the beans about his mother, Sehun and Sooyoung rushed into Kim's residence, only to find that the place had been emptied out (well, important documents are missing) and there was no one there. They lost their Lady Chichi. The prosecutor district specialized in prostitution, a man named Nam Woohyun, was so pissed about it (as he is chasing Lady Chichi for years) and asked the police to immediately set the search party for her before she flees further. So far, for one night, the police has not found her or her butler. And of course, Sehun and the gank followed the search.

So this is the first day for Sooyoung: she has to sleep at the office. What a great change from traffic police condition.

TUK.

Sooyoung opens her eyes again. A cup of black coffee is in front of her.

"Drink it. You may need it."

Sehun gives the coffee cup to her and he has brought his own.

Sooyoung takes it, "thank you. Any news?"

"Nope. Jongdae and Minho are still keeping Kim Joonmyeon, for your information."

"When will this be over?"

"Do you give up?"

"I..., I just want to take a bath. But I don't bring any spare." Sooyoung says. Sehun then gestures her to get closer to him, "the front desk police sells woman's underwear. You might want to buy some for her. As for outer, ask Seulgi. She usually has many white shirts stashed at her office."

Sooyoung is a bit surprised, "really?"

"Yeah. Now go and tidy up quickly. We can get any progress soon." Sooyoung nods and she goes to where Sehun has said to her. He is right. The lady front there is indeed selling underwear and Seulgi has some white shirts. Thank God she and Seulgi are in one-size. She quickly goes to shower room and takes some essentials left there by whoever they are. After feeling fresh, she tidies herself, uses her trench coat and goes immediately to her desk. There is Prosecutor Son and she is talking to Sehun.

"He still doesn't want to talk. Your captain suggested that I should bring him to the court with obscuring the justice and accesory to murder as his charge."

"I still want to talk to him. I know he knows something. His mother really loves him; she would not just leave him like this without any help or anything." Sooyoung then bows to Prosecutor Son. "Your new partner is beautiful, Detective Oh. I may say I feel offended now that she spends more time with you than I am with you. You know, my dinner date invitation is still available for you."

Sehun just shakes his head and Sooyoung is awkwardly smiling. On the other hand, Prosecutor Son smirks seductively, or so Sooyoung says. She still needs to understand the dynamic in this office.

He then tidies some files at his desk and gets up. "Detective Park, do you want to interrogate Kim Joonmyeon?"

"I have enough said! I have revealed to you that my mother is a patron! Isn't that enough?" Joonmyeon yells in the cell he has been inside since last night.

"Yeah, but you didn't say anything about your relationship with the victim." He looks like he doesn't like the way Sehun calls Yoon Rina and Sooyoung catches that. "She has a name. You should call her by her name."

Sooyoung gets that.

"Then say why you are there. Once you said your mother was the patron we have been searching, you said you wanted to wait for her. Now it is rather clear that she has left you alone here without any help or lawyer, you might want to think many times."