Case Twelve: Once Upon A Time Of Murder (Part 4) (Final)

Sehun is really happy to get the news that they finally get the way to go into those dancers. Why hasn't Kang Seulgi told him about this? But he doesn't really care anymore. If he wants to have the answer, this is the best way he could do.

Minki doesn't attend the party, saying that he needed sleep but he gave a present for Seulgi, surprisingly. He gave her pair of little shoes for the baby. Whenever he bought this cute present, nobody knows for sure. But they are grateful Minki could show some feelings toward normal things in life. Jongdae and Minho quickly went home (to Jongdae's) as they need to look fresh.

"So, what would we do when we are at the party, sunbaenim? I think we can't just ask everyone directly," Sooyoung asks as they prepare. Same with Jongdae and Minho, they also went to Sehun's place, because it is closer into the police station. "I know, and we can't really say we are the police who investigate the murders. All we can do is hearing their words. Seulgi said she wanted to have some 'in memoriam' of Ahn Seunghoon's moment. Maybe we can hear and examine and finally, know what we should really do. As for now, keep it low."

Sooyoung nods. And then she chuckles because Sehun has some troubles with his tie. "Should you really use tie, sunbae?"

"Seulgi likes man in suit. That's why she married one of them. I think Detective Kim and Detective Choi are also wearing ties."

"I will help you." She approaches him and helps him tieing the tie. He then stares to her. "You are quite short compared to me." And indeed Sooyoung is short compared to him. She is about his shoulder, more or less. And that's why she struggles. "Just step on my feet."

"I am not that weightless."

"I know you are more than you look. You have muscles and big bones. But if it helps you, just step on them."

She is hesistating, but does it anyway. Because of the sudden additional weight, Sehun quickly grabs her waist so that the balance will be steady. And it happens. He can stand still while she is standing with his feet as the foundation. "See?"

"We were almost fallen."

"I don't think it is the problem. We have fallen onto the floor a lot." Sooyoung's face is red, she is sure of that, because Sehun giggles again. And just before she is about to finish, he attacks her with a kiss.

"Hey, guys, you said about--OH SHOOT!" Hyunwoo, with his uniform attire, just barges into the room, and that's how Sehun loses the balance and they are altogether falling onto the floor. "Ouch!"

"Hyung! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt the hot session!"

"Stop saying the word you don't have to say!" Sehun groans as he gets the big impact of the fall. Sooyoung quickly gets up and smiles awkwardly to Hyunwoo. This is the first time this kid has caught them in the act. They had been careful before if they were in this place because Hyunwoo hasn't even gotten graduated. However, he doesn't seem to mind and giggles.

"What is it?" asks Sehun as he gets up.

"Yerim noona said that you two would go undercover and she has left because she has been called to some shelter for homeless people. Now I don't have anyone who can take me to school. Could you please take me to school, hyung?" Hyunwoo's life is really different from Sehun when he was around his age. Sehun had already been rebellious and he never was comfortable to be taken by car to school. But Hyunwoo has been living as a wealthy one since he was born. Even though this place is less extravagant than Oh family's house, Hyunwoo's expenses are covered by Sejoon, Sehun's oldest brother. So Hyunwoo is still rather spoiled.

Sehun nods and gestures him to get out from his room. And after that, both of them prepare without doing some weird things and take the leave to Hyunwoo's school and then the place. Captain Kwon doesn't come, too, as she has to stay at the precinct, in case something else happens.