Case Twelve: Once Upon A Time Of Murder (Part 2)

"I am so sorry for your terrible lost, Mrs. Ahn." asks Sooyoung to the trembling mother. There are no mothers who want to see their children end up in being killed and put in that terrible position. Even though Sooyoung hasn't seen it, a police officer has briefed her about the crime scene's condition and she wants to think about unicorn to switch that horrible imagination. "But can I ask you about what happened today?"

She still cries.

And cries.

There seems to be nothing that can be asked to that poor lady. Sooyoung sighs but still tries to smile. "I am so sorry, Mrs. Ahn, but I need your testimonial first. Tell me about your son. What his work is, whom he has spent his time with for some time, and how you ended up finding him today."

And she shakes her head and cries again.

Sooyoung nods. She gives signal to the paramedic to continue their job on calming this woman down. She turns and sees Sehun is coming out from the house. "His name is Ahn Seunghoon. And he seemed to know our first victim, Park Yunjo. How's with his mother?"

"No luck. She keeps crying and I can't ask her any questions."

"Seulgi said she knew this victim."

Sooyoung blinks. No wonder she seemed to be hesitated about walking anywhere when their eyes met before. "How?"

"He was her dance partner."

"Come again? Doctor Kang is a dancer?"

"She was a ballet dancer. Not really serious one, but she had taken classes since she was a kid. Something about her late grandmother wanted it, if I am not mistaken from her story six years ago. But when she was about to graduate the high school, she stopped to study biology, because she wanted to become a doctor."

"Really, huh? That's why her body's shape is good. And this victim was a ballet dancer?"

Sehun nods, "I got the feeling that our first victim also a ballet dancer. You said his body was so well-built. Dancers tend to have good body. Seulgi also said that this man pursued the ballet dancer seriously and used to be abroad in long time."

"Did you find the device?" He nods again, "it's Elsa's edition. The cloth is there but the killer didn't put in to his body."

"Is that true? He was forcefully put at the freezer?"

"Yeah. Seulgi and her pupil are trying to take out the body without making another crack to the bones. I must say, this murder is more vicious than the first."

Once he says that, the medical examiner people are taking out the dead body and that is when his mother becomes hysterical. She runs toward her son's body and needs to be stopped by Sooyoung before she collapses again. Seulgi follows the charade from behind and she looks really disturbed with this. "Seulgi?"

"Huh?"

"Please help his mother first. The bodies can be examined by those undergraduates you are talking about. She needs to be calm first. We need her explanation; she's our only witness right now." She then nods and approaches both Sooyoung and the screaming mother. At first, the old lady doesn't recognize Seulgi but once she stares to her even more, she finally remembers her as his son's old friend. She quickly hugs Seulgi and as she is pregnant, Sooyoung still holds the mother so she would not put much weight to Seulgi. Kyungsoo comes out and gives signal to Sehun to get into the place again. "What is it?"

"Different from the first victim, this house is really his home. We found every single traces that show he was living here. I have packed all of the evidences, such as some important paper and documents. Hopefully they will help to find the killer. It's wrong thing to make a mother crying like that. It's so wrong."