Case Three: Love Knows No Boundary (part 4)(Final)

"So many people got dead in this case!" Captain Kwon growls into her squad, even though it is clear they are in the middle of freaking five a.m. in the morning and Jongdae even appears not to be fully woken up. "I want you all to finish this murder case once and for all! If this is killing spree, then all of our citizens, and not to mentions Chinese people within our grasp are all in danger! Do you understand my command?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Then do your job and stop this killing!"

She then abruptly leaves to her office, where her counterpart, Captain Zhou, is lecturing both Han and Yixing inside. Sooyoung stares to them. It is horrible that they barely have even slept in this point, yet they get growled too.

"Hey," Minho wakes her up, "how's our person of interest?"

"He's still in hospital. Doctor Zhang is checking on him."

"Hello, guys, and thank you for ruining my beautiful one hour sleep," Seulgi says as she enters the room, "this is my pre-eliminary examination. Please do notice that I did this half-awaken so don't blame with with the handwriting." She does exactly like she did at midnight.

"We even need three murder boards now at this point," Minho murmurs. Sooyoung stares to what Seulgi is working on and Sehun gives her another cup of..., wait, tea?

"Is this--"

"Too much coffee doesn't do good on everyone. This is pitch black tea, carried by Detective Lu. I asked him to drink this and he said okay. You drink it. Woman needs more of soft and good skin than me."

Sooyoung is stupefied while Sehun drinks his coffee. Minho looks into her cup. "Isn't this the secret of Detective Lu? Is this why he has that so smooth skin?"

"Perhaps." Sehun answers in simple way. And by the time they are drinking their drinks, Seulgi has finished her doing. "Our latest victim, Go Junki, appears to have been in same condition as our other victims. His stomach content, though, doesn't have octopus; it has crab inside."

"Huh?"

"Yep. Your symbols' meaning is complete. Octopus and crab indicate what they eat, and fish indicates the shop." She goes to the murder board, "As for the shooting, it is a 9mm bullet, and the gun with everything have been retreived by Do Kyungsoo. He might contact you ASAP."

Sehun frowns, "so somebody from the beginning told us about what they ate and the cigar shop. And for what, though? What we know is both Tan Bolin and Bang Donghun were partners in bussiness and their partnership brought Go Junki down. So, he had to rent his place and Tan Bolin contacted him. They brought the deal to FG Law Firm, and Lee Youngji, despite her high position, agreed to deal with this usual agreement. Later on, Lee Youngji and Tan Bolin were found dead at rental apartment, Bang Donghun was found later in Lee Youngji's apartment, and Go Junki was found at Fish Cigar shop with a suspect being shot down and now he is at hospital."

"The question is," Seulgi continues, "what is it with these people? What is their connection?"

Sooyoung's phone is ringing and she answers it. Just for a bit, the call has ended. "We need to prepare interrogation room. Our suspect has awakened."

"Let's see," Yixing says with file is on his hand; Sooyoung sits accross the man of interest, "you are, suprisingly, a Chinese citizen. Li Weixing, age 36 years old, and you are actually Tan Bolin's assistant." He closses the file, "but seeing your reaction when you were captured, you understand Korean perfectly. So I will not ask you in Chinese as it is helping this detective too to understand our conversation."