Case Fifteen: The Mystery of Hong Family (Part 3)

"She's definitely lying," Sooyoung proclaims about their latest interrogation session. Sehun agrees to her words. "We need to dig up more about Da Hyewon. There's always suspicious thing behind someone who claimed she literally didn't have anyone else. Also, that Lee Giyoung must have known many things."

"Update that to Officer Bae."

"Right away."  Sooyoung leaves his side to go to Joohyun's room.

In the morning, the gank is surprised to see the murder board has been decorated with new things. "What is this?"

"Supervisor Do,"  Sehun answers Minho's question. "He left a note at my desk, saying he has done what he could do. These are the results of everything CSI team could get from the house."

"These are the results of the water, the blood, and the sample he got from a bed?"

"The head maid's bed, he gives a note here,"  Minho further says, "wait, isn't she not married?"

Sehun goes to the board and examines the clues Kyungsoo left. "There are two separate individuals who had left the trace, not suprising. One female and one male, again not suprising."

"So that means she could have sex within someone in that house too?"  Minho asks and Sehun nods. "It's not suprising. There are lots of people. Occasional things like this might be expected. But with whom is the one we need to know. This could be the motive."

"If the head maid has been sleeping for, say, the big Mr. Hong himself, that could be the motive, right?"

"For killing the maid,"  Sooyoung speaks, "but not for killing the second son. It's too dangerous for killing someone that important. Plus, if the second son had alread"

"But this is a founding we need to follow,"  Sehun continues, "as this could be some motives. He also posted the result of the water, saying that it carried two DNA's identity, basically belongs to our victims, and a common soil found in Seoul."

"Not helping at all."

"And the blood sample's result is that it is from the male victim. So the female wasn't bleeding in any way."

"It's on the same track with Doctor Kang's results,"  Sooyoung adds, "she has stated that the female victim was killed by strangulation."

"So why are there two different types of murdering? Does this mean the event was done by two people? Or are there different reasons why these people got murdered? They just happened at the same place or what?"

Seulgi then slams the board. She looks really exhausted. "What the hell?"

"I ran from my place, that's the reason,"  she takes a deep breath. "She was pregnant."

"What?"

"She was pregnant. Da Hyewon was pregnant. It was still weeks but she was definitely pregnant."

Three detectives then are stupefied. "And Supervisor Do said that Sehunnie, of course he didn't call him in that way, should check his desk. He has put another thing there. He said he wanted to have you really surprised."

They all are frowning and Seulgi just shurgs. "Maybe he got his silly joke by being with Prosecutor Son. Either way, you should check it."  Sehun runs toward his desk once more and checks everything on the surface of it. He does find an unfamilliar folder. He opens it and his face shows that he is beyond shocked. "What?"

"What? What is it?"

He looks up. "I think Supervisor Do found the motive. The victims are related. They are siblings."