Bloody Murderer in the house

Start from the beginning

I watched in horror as it staggered and fell to the ground.

"Perfect!" I hissed as I panted heavily.

See mom! You don't have to worry about me no more, I can handle myself pretty fine.

After that I threw the pan away and grabbed it by the leg.

Okay, I should probably stop calling it 'it' because from the voice it's obvious a make voice. So let me rephrase that.

I grabbed his leg and tried to stay him out of our living room.

# A couple of panting and sweats later #

I looked at my first criminal with pride and sweat as he sat tied up on the chair in the middle of the garage room.

He was still unconscious but I didn't dare remove the mask he was wearing because I didn't want to remove the mask.

For all I know, it could be Garroth, or Zane, or Laurence, or Aaron.

I chuckled mentally at my last option. Aaron isn't that stupid it barge it someone's house... I hope.

I waited patiently for him to wake up. Now this was getting boring, I decided to go grab my ice cream and I ate silently are as I stared at him to wake up.

I decided to go over his physique while he is sleeping/unconscious.

He has quite build, if I may say. He seems to be the type to work out more frequently, reason behind his muscular arms.

Oh Irene, for all I know he could be a trained killer and very expert in these situations. He would leap in the air with the chair and then do the worst he can do on me.

Or he's just an innocent man you caught by accident and needs your mercy to be released.

Okay, that's it! I've had enough, I'll wake him up.

I licked my finger and moist it in my saliva.

There goes nothing...

I dipped my finger in his ears.

To say that he screamed is an understatement, he let out the most girly, high pitched and loudest scream I've ever heard in my life.

"What the f*ck woman?! Did you have to do this?!" He shouted and his voice was even more grumpier than before.

I quickly wiped my hands against my pants. For all I know, his ears could contain diseases.

"Hey listen up!" I put my hands on my hips as I stared at him with the best glare I can.

"You can't barge in other people's houses and steal their limbs."

His eyes widened, looking at me with confused eyes.

"If I ever see you in this house again, I'll make sure you loose your manhood and never be able to make a family in your life. Understood?"

He nodded tiredly, "At least can I ask you to take that irritating mask off my face?" He asked in annoyance as he moved his head around.

I debated on whether I should do it or not.

"Stop debating and take that mask off already!" He yelled impatiently.

I rolled my eyes and removed the mask from his face.

The person in front of me was the last I would suspect to be from the 'roiss croix'.

"Aaron?" I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand.

"And who else?!"

"And who else?!" I mimicked his voice before shooting back, "What the hell?! You scared the hell out of me! What do you want?!"