"You're as impatient as I remembered."

I froze. This voice, the voice... no way. My hand froze halfway to the door, she can't be there. Not here, no way...

"Turn around Aaron, I'm real."

I slowly turned around at the command of the voice.

"I hope you didn't forget me Aaron."

I just stood there, beside Lilly. It was none other than Lilly, the one who left two years ago because of Michi. This can't be real...

"It's real." Tears surled in her eyes, that would usually make me want to swipe it away but not today.

I'm shocked, I was shocked but not today. My feelings for her faded, it just disappear. My heart that would beat so fast the moment I see her didn't, the eyes that I used to be so drowned into them looked of a stranger now.

I shook my head and took steps back as she tried to touch my cheek. Instead, I jumped and hugged her.

At first she tensed, then she relaxed in my arms and hugged me back.

"Aaron, I missed you so much." She whispered.

"I don't know."

"I longed to hear your voice."

"I don't know." I repeated.

"I longed to see your midnight eyes." She said and pulled back, still in my arms.

"I don't know." My tears watered the bandana and I'm sure that my eyes are now activated. Red.

She reached to get my bandana but I don't let her. I let her down from my arms and shook my head.

"Why?" She asked, her cheeks were already wet from crying.

"I can't."

She tried to look at me, searching for something but then nodded, and nodded again.

"I know we've been apart for too long." She said, "and we need to talk."

"Yes, yes we really do."

We sat on the little garden's bench, waiting for one of us to start.

"Knowing you Aaron, you didn't wait for me, right?"

I felt guilt run through me, "No I didn't, but I didn't fall in love again too."

"Nor did I." She said. "Aaron, I moved on. I found someone else that I like, when Michi told me what happened to you over the phone, I knew I had to come."

I stayed quiet, just listening.

"I knew you were going to move on."

"Then why are you back?" I asked.

"I want to settle things once and for all. I can't just go and leave like that, without saying a word."

"But it wasn't your fault."

"Yes, but" she stood up, "I just wanted to settle it for once and all. You know, like talk it out." She said, turning to me for opinion.

I stayed quiet.

"I feel guilty, I don't want to be the reason for anything happened to you but I am. Aaron I'm really sorry, I'm really, really sorry."

"I get it." I said, standing up beside her, "You didn't have control over it and I know it. Your parents forced you to leave and you didn't have a choice, I understand, but I don't want our relationship to be... just over."

She looked at me through wide eyes.

"Before my girlfriend, you were my friend and I want us to still be friends. I enjoyed our friendship and even if you are overseas, or not my girlfriend anymore... I still want us to be friends."