The party looked the same from the outside, don't get me wrong, but when you see it, it's different than being in it.

"THIS TURNED TO BE THE PARTY OF THE YEAR!" Bethany yelled over the music, "SINCE TODAY WAS SCHOOL'S LAST DAY-" I winced and protected my ears from any further damage.

I didn't bother to listen to her finish but after a while I felt bad and removed my hands to let my ears welcome the torturing pain called music.

"AND THIS CONNER HAS NON ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES!" Bethany yelled again.

I winced and decided to this time ask her kindly to lower the music.

"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LOWER THE MUSIC A BIT?!" I yelled.

Hey! I wasn't going to risk losing my throat in the blasted place.

"OKAY! DJ! LOWER THE DAMN MUSIC!"

Momments later, the music loweres to an unbelivebly low. You can now here people's charter in the room.

"Wow." Katelyn looked around, astonished.

"What a party!" I almost exclaim.

"Tell me- Oh wait! Jeffery!" And there she was off, faster than the speed of light.

After her breakup with Jeffrey, they kind of talked things out and Katelyn, surprisingly, was quite understanding to his new situation of being a father and visited little Abby every now and then.

My throat was dry from the little yelling session I had so I looked over at the table that Bethany pointed out as "The Non-Alcoholic beverages table."

They mostly consisted of water bottles and some canned soda.

Yippee...

I sightly went over to the table to grab something. I don't know anyone in this party, it was suppose to be Bethany but since she is drunk, I highly doubt she has anytime to even look at me.

I was playing with my empty water bottle when I spotted a very familiar creamy haired girl, her sapphire eyes met mine before it clicked in me.

Dally!

The two girls I met when I was at Aaron's that night.

"Oh my God!" She chirped from across the room.

She was wearing a short peach skirt with a white shirt and blue handbag. She looked simply cute.

She left whoever she was talking to and bumped over the people to reach me. She gathered me in a bone crushing hug.

"Yes," I managed to say, "it's a pleasure to see you too."

She let me go and grabbed my arms.

"So tell me, did Aaron confessed his undying love to you yet?"

I felt my cheeks suddenly burn, it's kind of the opposite way around.

"What?" I snapped out of my imagination world, "No, no. I told you, we know each other from school only, nothing more."

"Aw... Even though I saw the spark in your eyes when he looked at you. Okay, so how have you been?"

"Pretty good, and you?"

"I've broke the world record of watching anime. So I was watching Noragami and I finished 2 season in one day."

My eyes widened in actual surprise, "Really?"

"Yea', I can't believe I was able to accomplish that!"

Another Blonde hair with her black highlights as I remember came in.