Chapter 59: After Party

Chapter 59

After Party

Nadia P.O.V.

As me and the others walked to the backstage the X-Factor stage crew applauded for us as we smiled and thanked them.

"Ladies there people who wants to meet you?", said one of the stage crew as we looked and saw our families.

We smiled as we run to them and hugged them as the congratulate us.

"Well little sis entering the big world huh?", Neko said as I nodded.

"Well congrats", Noah said as they hugged me.

As I get a tap on my shoulders I looked and saw Harry giving me a smile as I hugged him as tears fell down.

"Congrats babe", he said as he wiped my tears off.

"I-I-I-I can't believe this happen to us", he chuckled as kissed my cheek and hugged me.

"Ek great job Nadia!", Perrie said as she took me and hugged us.

"Thanks Pezz", as I hugged Liam, Jade,Jesy,Zayn,Louis,Niall,and Leigh-Anne.

Next I hugged Summer and Renee

" can we get the winners please?", said one of the stage crew said as we walked up all together as Kelly was behind us, as the photography took a picture of us.

"Okay girls it's time to go to the after party!", she said as we smiled and cheered.

**********

As we were back of the house at the after party Aubrey and Bethany are talking to their 'boyfriends' Kieron and Gabe.

"Wow it's so nice to see that the competition is over", Mika said as we agreed.

"You know I'm gonna miss everybody, Lauren,Jessica,Jenny,Lacey,Chase,Ben,Ricky,and James", Charlotte said.

"Trust me you will be seeing a lot of Ben", Mika said as we chuckled.

"Can I have everybody attention please?", Kelly said as we looked.

"I just want to say to my girls that I'm so proud of you and I knew that from the start that they have to be together, so congrats Intensify Unison Ladies!", she said as everyone clapped and cheered as we smiled.

"Thank you", We said.

"The first ever American girl group to win the USA X-Factor!", as there was wolf whistles and cheering.

"American Girls Rock!",Charlotte yelled as we laughed.

"American Girls?", I asked.

"Hey, we are American? Soo? Yeah"

"Your so weird"

"The weirdest!"

*****

"We had fun all night laughing sharing moments watching our highlights during the season. Everything was perfect till the next day where we signed our names to the contract then start recording songs..", as me and the girls smiled.

"And that ladies and gentlemen is how we all started...now all you Intensifiers are you ready to start the show!", Charlotte yelled as the crowd screamed.

This is life.

*

**

***

****

Thank you so much! For reading this story I had a lot of fun reading, the sequel will be out probably I finish one of my stories, probably Weird Thing To Show You cause I haven't update that for awhile so yeah! Thank you all so much. Bye bye now.

~Hal ^•*