Chapter 39: Now We're here

Chapter 39

Now We're Here

Bethany P.O.V.

This is it, we're here at the arena in our dressing getting ready. I was wearing skinny jeans with the bottoms rolled to my ankles and a black crop top as my hair was waved down as I wore a blacked hat.

"I'm so nervous..", Nadia said as she was pacing back and forth. I think Nadia dress cute out of all of us.

She was wearing a white collar shirt that has little black x's on them as she wore a denim overall over it with her black Vans her little pieces of hair in the sides were braided around pin to the back as her tips were curled, her make-up was perfectly natural.

She did told us she lived in Miami a tropical place where she doesn't like to wear jeans a lot.

"Nadia calm down, whatever happens we gave it all we got?", Mika said as she sighed and sat down next to me.

"Sorry, it just that this might be the end of the road for us, we might never get to see each other again", she lean her head on Aubrey shoulder.

"Aww Bubbie we will see each other again, we promise", Charlotte said as she sat on her lap and hug her.

"Come on we're friends and Intensify Unison is not going to disappear forever it will be in our heart",she said as we all hugged each other.

"I love you girls", I heard Nadia sniffled as we chuckled and we stood up.

"I.U. It's almost time", said the stage crew over the door.

"Come on Ladies let's get to it", Mika said as we followed her out.

*****

As we hugged all the contestants, we were about to go up but instead we are going to do a performance together.

As Mario started to do his thing.

"Top 6 acts will get Happy!"

"[Jackson]

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say

Sunshine she's here, you can take a break

I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space

With the air, like I don't care baby by the way

[all]

Because I'm happy

[I.U.]

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

[All]

Because I'm happy

[All Connected]

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

[All]

Because I'm happy

[Josie]

Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

[All]

Because I'm happy

[Jonny]

Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

[Carson]

Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,

Well, give me all you got, and don't hold back, yeah,