Chapter 34: Apologize

Chapter 34

Apologize

Nadia P.O.V.

I felt bad for taking my anger out on the girls, I was just sad that Summer got into a car accident.

Right now I'm in the dressing room, getting ready for the result show. I was wearing something old fashion, I was wearing a plaided skirt that goes to my mid thighs with suspenders attaching a wearing a white crop sleeves shirt and as I put my hair straight again wearing a black hat, as I was wearing white Doc Martens and gold bracelets.

I walked out and saw the girls there talking as I sighed and walked up to them and they saw me as their smile faded.

"Um..hey..look I'm sorry what happen earlier that I shouldn't let my anger out on you it's really difficult to see a friend got hurt and I know it wasn't your fault and you guys try to calm me down which I didn't which instead I yelled at you", I said scratching the back of my head.

As Charlotte sighed, "It's alright but we promise that no matter what we will be there for each other?", she said.

"I know I know my mind wasn't thinking and I pushed you guys out from supporting me and I'm really sorry for that?", I said.

"It's alright come here bubbie!", Bethany so as as I hugged them as Harry past by and I looked down.

As the girls saw him and gave him a death glare.

"Nadia can I please talk to you?", he asked.

"I don't know Harry should you be with Kendall?", I asked.

"I told you Kendall and I aren't dating", he said.

"Then why did you two kiss?", Bethany asked.

"It....it....", he stopped as I looked at him, "it was an accident"

"An accident? So it was an accident when you kiss me?", I asked.

"What?!", the girls yelled.

"Long story tell you later", I said.

"No", he said.

"So you did it on purpose to get me back?"

"What? No? I mean? No--"as I stopped him.

"Makes perfect sense, you using your charm so you can get the girl to take you back, how stubborn that is", I rolled my eyes and walked away with the girls walking behind me.

"What happen between you two?", Aubrey asked as I sighed and told them.

As I looked at them their jaw dropped.

"Yeah but some reason my heart fluttered when his lips were on mine"

"Really?", Charlotte asked as the girls smirk at each other as I knitted my eyebrows.

"What?"

"You enjoy the kiss didn't you?", Bethany smirk.

"What?! No! He was trying to hypnotize me!"

"Really? Then Why do you care if you him and her kiss? I mean I thought you two are friends?", Aubrey smirk, ohh that just hit me.

"I-I-I", I stuttered out.

"You love him don't you?", Mika said.

"N-N-No I Don't...shut up", I said as they giggled, as I turn red.

"Fine I love him, I mean I don't want to get hurt again?"

"Aww Bubbie Harry seem really nice and if you just give him a chance maybe he won't hurt you?", Charlotte said, I sighed.