Crush

Leni was very vocal that Dingdong Dantes is her celebrity crush. At first,Bongbong didn't react too much and looked at it as something normal until he realized that she's actually "fan girling" over Dingdong,which made him jealous somehow.

One evening when they are going to bed,Bongbong noticed that she seemed to be too focused on her phone. He wanted her to be with him that night so he did his best to redirect her attention from scrolling through her phone 📱

"Mahal?" He cuddled her "...pagod kaba?" He started to kiss her shoulders but she didn't show too much reaction. "Mahal... I love you ❤️ " He seductively uttered as he slid down the thin straps of her night dress.

"Hmm... Mahal! Next time nalang,pwede? I'm busy... Sige na tulog kana!" She declined,put back the straps of her dress and went back on her phone.

"What are you doing ba kasi?!" He furrowed his eyebrows. She didn't respond which made him more annoyed 😒. He abruptly get her phone to check what she's up to.

"Uy! Mahal! Akin na!" She tried to reach for her phone but he kept on
jinking it. He furrowed his eyebrows as soon as he looked at the screen of her phone!

"Whhaatt?! You don't have time for me because you're busy stalking Dingdong Dantes' instagram account?!"

"Eh. Ngayon lang naman,Mahal! Sige na... Give me my phone back... please..." She sweetly said.

He knew that she's literally enjoying what she's doing,it made her feel like she's a normal person again and it became her stress reliever. He rolled his eyes and give her phone back to her bringing so much joy to her.

"Thank you,Mahal! I love you so soo much!" She exclaimed and kissed him.

---

1 week after, Leni received a very good news - She will be having a photo shoot with Dingdong Dantes! She excitedly informed Bongbong about it which made him a little bit insecure 😟. But then again,it's her happiness and he promised himself to support her.

"Mahal!!! Oh! My gosh! Kasama ko si Dingdong Dantes! Grabe! I want to evaporate kanina sa sobrang kilig 😱😍" Leni exclaimed while they were cuddling on their bed ready to sleep. She kept on telling him stories about what happened and what she felt when she saw Dingdong up close, she was so hyped and kept on blushing 😊 She was so engaged with the topic that she excitedly show him their pictures together that triggered to reach the peak of his jealousy.

"Bakit kailangan nakayakap sa'yo si Dingdong Dantes?!" He irritably said as he looked at the photos she showed him.

"Ha? Mahal,hindi naman sya nkayakap! Hawak lang nga eh!" She defended and pointed at the photo.

"Kahit na! At gusto mo talaga nkayakap sya?!" He asked still annoyed 😒

"Ehh... Mahal... " she doesn't know what to answer,she wanted to say 'yes' but she knew that he's pissed 😡 . With the way she look,he knew that she wanted to say 'yes' and it made him more rile.

"Leni,from now on you're not allowed to stalk his social media accounts! And no more photo shoots!" He stipulated.

"Mahal naman!" She complained but he was certain about it! He ignored her entreaties and go to sleep 😴.

---

1 week without Dingdong Dantes is like a year without a rain for her😫 She really want to update herself about her celebrity crush but she knew that Bongbong wouldn't be so happy if she do so. She knew that if she do that,another argument will rise so she did her best to divert her attention from following her crush.